- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday January 26 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at Arizona Coyotes on Thursday January 28 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 175 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at Arizona Coyotes on Monday February 22 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 175 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at Arizona Coyotes on Wednesday February 24 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
Anaheim Ducks Details
On a list of all the great things the 90s gave us, an actual NHL team based on the Disney film The Mighty Ducks belongs near the top. Believe it or not, that’s just what happened when pro hockey came to Orange County. In 1993, the NHL granted an expansion franchise to Disney, and that franchise became the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.
The early history of the Mighty Ducks is predominantly the story of two of the biggest superstars in the NHL of the 1990s: Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne. The Ducks drafted Kariya with the fourth overall pick in 1993, and they acquired Selanne in a trade with the Winnipeg Jets during the 1995-96 season. Kariya had the best season of his career that year: with help from Selanne, he scored 50 goals and added 58 assists for a total of 108 points. Selanne produced two 100 point seasons with the Mighty Ducks and twice scored more than 50 goals with the team. Both Kariya and Selanne have since been voted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Disney sold its ownership stake in the team after the 2005-06 season, and the Ducks dropped “Mighty” from their name and changed their color scheme from eggplant and jade to black, orange, and gold. Even without “Mighty” in the name, the new-look Ducks were a force to be reckoned with. Led by defensemen Scott Niedermayer and Chris Pronger, along with a resurgent Teemu Selanne, the Ducks won the Stanley Cup in 2007.
Players like Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry emerged as team leaders following the Ducks’ Stanley Cup win. After the 2010-2011 season, Perry became the first Ducks’ player to win the Hart Memorial Trophy as the league’s most valuable player.
The Ducks’ biggest rivalries are with the NHL’s other California teams: the Los Angeles Kings and the San Jose Sharks.
Frequently Asked Questions About Anaheim Ducks Tickets
How much are Anaheim Ducks tickets?
Ducks ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Ducks tickets can be found for as low as $16.00, with an average price of $63.00.
How to get cheap Ducks tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Ducks tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $16.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Ducks tickets by cheapest tickets available.
What teams are in the Anaheim Ducks division?
Where do Anaheim Ducks play?
The Ducks home games are played at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA.
Do I need to print my Ducks tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer an option for NHL games. Anaheim Ducks are exclusively using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Ducks games?
Each NHL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Ducks policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to buy Anaheim Ducks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Ducks tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Ducks tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Ducks tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Ducks tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Ducks tickets.
Anaheim Ducks Top Matchups
Anaheim Ducks Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
April 17, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Ducks Veterans Hope to Fly One More Time
NHL Playoffs - Pacific Division Two of the last seven Stanley Cup titles have landed on the West Coast, with a third narrowly escaping the Pacific Division's grasp when the Bruins beat the Canucks in the thrilling seven-game series of 2011. While only three seeds from the revamped Pacific managed to qualify for the NHL…
April 24, 2013
Anaheim Ducks the Hawks Until Western Finals
Anaheim Ducks NHL Playoff Tickets Anaheim Ducks Stanley Cup Playoff Opponent NHL Playoff Preview - Anaheim Ducks 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff Team - Anaheim Ducks It feels like the Anaheim Ducks never left the Stanley Cup contender club, but there have been some trying seasons for the once mighty Ducks since their first Stanley Cup…
March 20, 2013
NHL Second Half Games of the Week
NHL Tickets - Games of the Week Important NHL Divisional Games NHL Highlights 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Come Into Focus One of the many consequences from the prolonged NHL lockout was the elimination of inter-conference games on the regular season schedule. Now, with only 48 games on each team's schedule, the fight to the Stanley…