Arizona Cardinals Details
One word comes to mind when searching for a way to describe the type of guys the Arizona Cardinals like to employ: Playmakers. That starts with wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, an easy choice for best player in franchise history and whose record-setting career has seen him remain one of the league’s greatest offensive weapons well into his 30s. Perhaps next in line to be face of the franchise is running back David Johnson, who has an unparalleled skill set of speed and power.
Having first been founded in 1898 as the Morgan Athletic Club in Chicago, the Cardinals are the oldest continuously run professional football franchise in the United States. After a mid-century stop in St. Louis, the team moved to the state of Arizona in 1988. In 2006, they moved to Glendale to play their home games at the state-of-the-art University of Phoenix Stadium, a venue that has also hosted the College Football Playoff National Championship and the NCAA Final Four. Although the Cardinals last won an NFL championship in 1947, they nearly ended their title drought in 2009’s Super Bowl XLIII, a game widely considered to be among the most exciting Super Bowls ever played.
How to purchase Arizona Cardinals tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Arizona Cardinals tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Cardinals games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Arizona Cardinals tickets.
When do Cardinals playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Cardinals make the playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in December or January. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Cardinals playoff tickets!
Arizona Cardinals schedule
For a list of upcoming Cardinals games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Cardinals Schedule page for Cardinals game results, scores, team record, and future games. The 2018 Cardinals season runs from September 6th, 2018 to December 30th, 2018.
How much do Cardinals tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Cardinals tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Cardinals tickets start at about $25.
When do the Cardinals play the Seahawks?
This 2018 season, dates for Cardinals vs. Seahawks games are September 30 in Glendale and December 30 in Seattle.
What is the Arizona Cardinals preseason schedule?
The 2018 Arizona Cardinals preseason kicks off August 11th and ends August 30.
Arizona Cardinals Top Matchups
The Arizona Cardinals have a number of exciting matchups every season. See below for some of the team's top rivalries.
- Cardinals vs. Rams Tickets
- Cardinals vs. 49ers Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Seahawks Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Broncos Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Chiefs Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Raiders Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Chargers Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Bears Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Lions Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Packers Tickets
- Cardinals vs. Vikings Tickets