- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Kings at Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday September 17 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets to Preseason: Arizona Coyotes at Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday September 17 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Preseason: Anaheim Ducks at Arizona Coyotes on Saturday September 21 at 6:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Preseason: Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks on Thursday September 26 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Preseason: Arizona Coyotes at Anaheim Ducks on Saturday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at Anaheim Ducks on Thursday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Boston Bruins at Arizona Coyotes on Saturday October 5 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Arizona Coyotes Details
In the 1970s, an upstart hockey league called the World Hockey Association (WHA) attempted to challenge the NHL. The WHA folded in 1979, and the NHL absorbed some of its teams, including the Winnipeg Jets, who became the Coyotes after relocating to Phoenix. The Jets, whose roster featured Bobby Hull — the WHA’s biggest star — won three WHA championships, including the last WHA title.
After they joined the NHL, the Jets played in Winnipeg until 1996. Though they never made it past the second round of the NHL playoffs, the Jets still had some memorable years in Winnipeg. In the 1992-93 season, Finnish rookie Teemu Selanne scored 76 goals—a rookie record that’s not likely to ever be broken.
The Jets left Winnipeg following the 1995-96 season and became the Phoenix Coyotes the next year, following a trend that saw the NHL expand into several unconventional, warm-weather markets. The Coyotes set out to prove that hockey could work in the desert. The league has been committed to keeping the Coyotes in Arizona and even intervened to save the team from bankruptcy until it could find a new owner.
In the Coyotes’ early years, players like Jeremy Roenick, Shane Doan and Keith Tkachuk introduced Arizona to the game of hockey. The team was fairly successful during its first few years in Phoenix: they made the playoffs in four consecutive seasons but were not able to win a playoff series. The team was also successful after hiring Dave Tippet to take over as head coach before the 2009-10 season. Tippet led the club to four consecutive playoff berths, and in 2012 the Coyotes won the first NHL playoff series in the history of the franchise.
The Coyotes changed their name and became the Arizona Coyotes before the 2014-2015 season. They play at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ. The arena is 25-30 minute drive from Downtown Phoenix.
How to purchase Arizona Coyotes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Arizona Coyotes tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Coyotes games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Arizona Coyotes tickets.
When do Coyotes playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Coyotes make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Coyotes playoff tickets!
Arizona Coyotes schedule
The Coyotes begin the 2018-19 regular season on the road: they play the Dallas Stars on October 4. Arizona’s home opener is on October 6, against the Anaheim Ducks.
The Coyotes end their season on April 6, at home against the Winnipeg Jets, who took the Coyotes’ old name when they moved to Winnipeg from Atlanta.
How much do Coyotes tickets cost?
The average resale price for a ticket to a Coyotes home game is $48. Keep in mind that this price is an average, and that tickets may be available at a wide variety of price points. The location of your seat can bring the price up or down. The teams switch sides at the end of each period, which means that the Coyotes will shoot at one side of the arena in two out of three periods. The side where the home team shoots twice is typically more expensive. It is also usually pricier to sit close to the glass.
When do the Coyotes play the Golden Knights?
The Golden Knights haven’t been around for very long, but a desert rivalry has quickly emerged between Vegas and Arizona. The Coyotes play at home against Vegas on November 21 and December 30, 2018. They face the Knights in Vegas on February 12 and on April 4, 2019.
Arizona Coyotes Top Matchups
The Arizona Coyotes have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Coyotes vs. Ducks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Flames Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Oilers Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Kings Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Sharks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Canucks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Stars Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Wild Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Predators Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Blues Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Jets Tickets
Arizona Coyotes Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
April 13, 2014
The 10 Most Dysfunctional Sports Franchises
First, let's talk about what this list is not. This list is not just going to be a list of the 10 teams who haven't won the "big game." I'm defining dysfunctional as a combination of spending lots of money and seeing no results, so a team could've won multiple championships and still be on…