Arizona Coyotes Details
In the 2016-17 season, 6th place in the Pacific Division belonged to the Arizona Coyotes. Dave Tippett’s squad finished with 70 points and a 30-42-10 record. It wasn’t a very encouraging year for Arizona and the fans sitting in Glendale’s Gila River Arena. The Coyotes finished the year 27th in goals scored and 28th in goals against, posting a -63 goal differential. After Tippett led Arizona – then, Phoenix – to a Conference Finals birth in 2011-12, he hasn’t been able to get the team back to the playoffs since. The past five seasons have been disappointments for the Western Conference squad and the team will certainly be looking for more success in the 2017-18 campaign.
After another rough season, the Coyotes’ leadership is up in the air. Long-time captain Shane Doan was not re-signed by Arizona and the 40-year-old is currently an unrestricted free agent. Despite a 20-point dropoff from the 2015-16 season, Doan was still a well-respected leader of the franchise. He finished last season with just six goals and 21 assists in 74 games. For comparison purposes, he finished the year before with 28 goals and 19 assists in 72 games. Leading scorer Radim Vrbata (55 points and 20 goals) won’t be on the Coyotes either, as he’ll be suiting up for Florida this coming season. 22-year-old Max Domi will be the team’s biggest offensive threat this year. Domi, a winger, had just nine goals but 29 assists last year. He’ll be helped by wingers Tobias Rieder (16 goals, 18 assists) and Christian Dvorak (15 goals, 18 assists). There are pieces that should keep the fans encouraged, but it will take a lot for Arizona to make waves in the Pacific Division this season.
How to purchase Arizona Coyotes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Arizona Coyotes tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Coyotes games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Arizona Coyotes tickets.
When do Coyotes playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Coyotes make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Coyotes playoff tickets!
Arizona Coyotes schedule
For a list of upcoming Coyotes games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Coyotes Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Coyotes regular season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Coyotes tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Coyotes tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Coyotes tickets start at about $15. Visit our Coyotes Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Coyotes play the Ducks?
This 2017-18 season dates for Coyotes vs. Ducks games are December 31 at Honda Center and February 24 and April 7 at Gila River Arena. Visit our Coyotes vs. Ducks matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Arizona Coyotes Top Matchups
The Arizona Coyotes have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Coyotes vs. Ducks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Flames Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Oilers Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Kings Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Sharks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Canucks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Stars Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Wild Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Predators Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Blues Tickets
- Coyotes vs. Jets Tickets