- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Arizona Wildcats Football on Saturday November 24 at 1:30 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday September 14 2019 at time to be announced at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Arizona State Sun Devils Football Details
A game under the lights in Tempe is a pretty cool college football experience. If you haven’t tried it yet, why not see a game this fall?
Arizona State first fielded a football team in 1897, back when it was called the Territorial Normal School. The Sun Devils have since built a rich history, claiming national championships from some polls in 1970 and 1975, numerous All-America selections including Mike Haynes, Terrell Suggs and Pat Tillman, and Hall-of-Fame coaches Dan Devine, John Cooper and Frank Kush.
Home games are played on campus at Sun Devil Stadium , which holds more than 57,000 fans. The stadium completed a renovation prior to the 2018 season that includes a new video board and rebuilt seating areas.
Prior to game-time, Mill Avenue and College Avenue are your prime tailgating spots.
At most games, you’ll fit in well by wearing gold, though there are occasional blackout games and “Maroon Monsoon” events. The student section – known as “The Inferno” – is located in the south end zone.
A great scene to watch for prior to kickoff is when the current team and alumni run out of Tillman Tunnel and onto the field.
Arizona, located just over 100 miles away, is the Sun Devils’ archrival. The schools meet annually in the Territorial Cup, which was first contested in 1899 and has been certified by the NCAA as college football’s oldest rivalry. Arizona State hosts the game in odd-numbered years.
See you in the desert, everyone. Get your Arizona State football tickets now!
How to purchase Arizona State Sun Devils Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Sun Devils tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Sun Devils games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Arizona State Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Sun Devils Tickets page. The 2018 Sun Devils regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Arizona State tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Sun Devils ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Sun Devils tickets typically start at about $20, but could reach up to $60 for bigger games.
When do Arizona State postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Arizona State Sun Devils make it, browse available Pac-12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Sun Devils tickets!
When does Arizona State play the University of Arizona?
This year, the Sun Devils will play the Arizona Wildcats on November 24th at Arizona Stadium in Tuscon, AZ.