- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Arizona Wildcats at UCLA Bruins Football on Saturday October 20 at 7:30 pm at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Oregon Ducks at Arizona Wildcats Football on Saturday October 27 at 7:30 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Arizona Wildcats Football on Friday November 2 at 7:30 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Arizona Wildcats at Washington State Cougars Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Arizona Wildcats Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Arizona Wildcats Football Details
The Arizona Wildcats played their first intercollegiate football game in 1889, and joined the Pac-10 Conference in 1978. The school boasts seven members of the College Football Hall of Fame.
The Wildcats play home games on campus at Arizona Stadium, which holds more than 55,000 fans. The prime tailgating spot is the UA Mall, and while that area is reserved for season tailgate pass owners, the school has a waiting list for single-game tailgate passes.
Once in the stadium, you’ll see approximately 10,000 students in the “ZonaZoo,” which can get pretty loud. If the Wildcats receive the ball to start a game, fans will typically jingle their keys until the ball of kicked off. If the home team begins on defense, fans hold their arms above their heads to form an “X” while banging their wrists together.
According to Arizona’s website, the school’s most enduring tradition is the slogan and battle cry “Bear Down,” which dates back to the 1920s. The fight song Bear Down, Arizona can always be heard at home games.
Arizona State, located just over 100 miles away, is the Wildcats’ archrival. The schools meet annually in the Territorial Cup, which was first contested in 1899 and has been certified by the NCAA as college football’s oldest rivalry. The Wildcats host the game in even-numbered years, and hold a decisive all-time edge in the series.
Saturday night football in the desert is waiting for you. Get your Arizona football tickets now!
How to purchase Arizona Wildcats Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Wildcats tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Wildcats games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Arizona Wildcats Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Wildcats Tickets page. The 2018 Wildcats regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Arizona tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Wildcats ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Wildcats tickets typically start at about $7, but could reach up to $79 for bigger games.
When do Arizona Wildcats postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Wildcats make it, browse available Pac-12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Arizona Wildcats postseason tickets!
When does the University of Arizona play Arizona State?
This year, the Wildcats will play the Arizona State Sun Devils on November 24th at Arizona Stadium in Tuscon, AZ.