- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Missouri Tigers Football on Friday November 23 at 1:30 pm at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 120 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday October 26 2019 at time to be announced at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 23 2019 at time to be announced at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Arkansas Razorbacks Football Details
WOO PIG SOOIE!
Got that? Good. It’s the “Calling of the Hogs,” and you’ll be yelling it quite a bit at Arkansas Razorback games.
The Razorbacks play most home games at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, which holds 76,000 fans after a recent expansion. Before the start of each game, the Arkansas marching band forms an “A” at the end of its performance. Then, the football team runs through it when taking the field. To see it, make sure you’re in your seat with time to spare before kickoff.
We said “most home games” above because the team plays one SEC game each season at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. We won’t argue if you want to attend that contest, but we prefer the on-campus experience.
If you’re looking for pregame activity, you can pay for a tailgating spot in The Gardens, or go for a free space at someplace like Fayetteville High School as long as you arrive early enough. And if you’re going to yell for pigs all day, you should probably cook pulled pork or ribs, right?
The Razorbacks claim more than 20 consensus All-America selections, 13 Southwest Conference championships, 13 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and three inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame (Lance Alworth, Dan Hampton, Jerry Jones).
Arkansas’ longtime rivalry with Texas faded after the schools joined different conferences, but there are heated annual games with many SEC West rivals, including traditional nemeses such as Ole Miss, LSU and Texas A&M.
Ready to cheer on the Hogs? Then get your Arkansas football tickets now!
How to purchase Arkansas Razorbacks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Arkansas Razorbacks tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Razorbacks games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Arkansas Razorbacks schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Razorbacks tickets page. The 2018 Razorbacks regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Arkansas Razorbacks tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Razorbacks ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Razorbacks tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $127 for bigger games.
When do Razorbacks postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Arkansas Razorbacks make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Arkansas Razorbacks postseason tickets!
When do the Arkansas Razorbacks play the Texas A&M Aggies?
This year, the Razorbacks will play the Aggies on September 29th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.