- Find tickets to Atlanta Hawks at New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday March 26 at 7:00 pm at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Portland Trail Blazers at Atlanta Hawks on Friday March 29 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Milwaukee Bucks at Atlanta Hawks on Sunday March 31 at 12:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Atlanta Hawks at San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday April 2 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Philadelphia 76ers at Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday April 3 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic on Friday April 5 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday April 7 at 6:00 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday April 10 at 8:00 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Atlanta Hawks Details
Starting as the Buffalo Bisons, it is safe to say that the Atlanta Hawks have undergone some evolution in their franchise history. Becoming the Atlanta Hawks in 1968, the team has been a mainstay in one of the trendiest cities surrounding the culture of the NBA. And with some of the players and teams that they have put in Hawks uniforms, the team has matched the cool qualities that their city boasts.
Of course, it is nearly impossible to remember the Atlanta Hawks without thinking of Dominique Wilkins. Known for his incredible ability to dunk at will, Wilkins was also a very proficient scorer in real game action. His battles with the Boston Celtics were some of the most valiant in NBA history, as Wilkins put up monster numbers against one of the league's great dynasties.
In keeping with the trend of the Hawks boasting great dunkers on their team, Spud Webb is another member of Hawks lore, winning the contest at a height of five feet and seven inches tall. Other Hawks greats have included one of the greatest shot blockers of all-time in Dikembe Mutombo and scoring great Bob Pettit.
The most successful time in Atlanta Hawks history may have been the era of Joe Johnson and Al Horford, as those two players consistently pushed the Hawks into playoff positioning. Johnson, known for his ability to score in isolation situations, paired nicely with Horford, a fundamentally sound rebounder capable of spreading the floor with perimeter shooting. They were a fun team, and consistently challenged the Eastern Conference elites.
Over the course of Hawks history, the team's biggest rival could well be the Boston Celtics. That rivalry is thanks in large part to those memorable playoff games where Wilkins took on one of the best squads in the NBA.
How to purchase Atlanta Hawks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Hawks tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Hawks games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Hawks tickets.
When do Hawks playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Hawks make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Hawks playoff tickets!
Atlanta Hawks schedule
Atlanta Hawks fans can enjoy the team for a good chunk of the year, as the NBA season runs from late October into April. As frequent playoff competitors, the Hawks also have a chance to take part in the postseason, which starts in April and runs through June's NBA Finals.
How much do Hawks tickets cost?
With how many sports teams are in Atlanta, the Hawks have made it easy to want to go out to a game, with an average ticket price of $76. It should be noted that ticket prices can ebb and flow based on where in the arena fans choose to sit, with tickets in the upper level being below that average price in many cases.
When Do The Hawks Play The Celtics?
With the Boston Celtics constantly competing in the NBA, and the rivalry they've built with the Hawks, it is worth looking ahead to future matchups between the two teams. The Hawks and Celtics typically play at least twice a year, and often more than that as both teams are in the Eastern Conference. With the schedule being weighted to feature more games against teams from the same conference, Hawks fans can expect plenty of chances to take on Boston.
Atlanta Hawks Top Matchups
The Atlanta Hawks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Hawks vs. Hornets Tickets
- Hawks vs. Heat Tickets
- Hawks vs. Magic Tickets
- Hawks vs. Wizards Tickets
- Hawks vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Hawks vs. Rockets Tickets
- Hawks vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Hawks vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Hawks vs. Spurs Tickets
- Hawks vs. Celtics Tickets
- Hawks vs. Nets Tickets
- Hawks vs. Knicks Tickets
- Hawks vs. 76ers Tickets
- Hawks vs. Raptors Tickets