- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Football on Saturday October 19 at 11:00 am at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Auburn Tigers at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 145 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Samford Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 226 dollars to Alabama Crimson Tide at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
The fans have spoken
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
Auburn Tigers Football Details
College football in the deep South is an intense experience, and you can argue that an Auburn game features as much passion as anywhere else in the nation.
The Tigers began playing in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1932. In addition to numerous All-America selections over the years, Auburn boasts a trio of Heisman Trophy winners in Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson and Cam Newton.
Home games at Jordan-Hare Stadium host nearly 90,000 Auburn faithful. Before each game, fans line Donahue Drive for the Tiger Walk, cheering on the Tiger team as it walks from the athletic complex to the stadium. Many teams have a similar tradition, but Auburn’s is one of (if not THE) oldest, having started in the 1950s.
If you’d like to tailgate, some local experts recommend claiming your space by Friday morning. There’s free parking off-campus with transportation to the stadium, if you’re not interested in an extremely early arrival.
Remember that intense experience we mentioned? Multiply it by 10 for the Iron Bowl, the annual game between Auburn and Alabama. The teams first met in 1893, and it was often played in Birmingham before becoming a campus home-and-home series in 1999. Auburn hosts on odd-numbered years.
Some recent Iron Bowl highlights for Auburn came in 2010, when Cam Newton led the Tigers back from a 24-0 deficit, and the “Kick Six” game in 2013. Google the highlight if it doesn’t sound familiar. Many fans still can’t believe it happened, and neither can Nick Saban.
Ready to scream the battle cry “War Eagle” at the top of your lungs at one of the SEC’s best venues? Get your Auburn tickets now!
How to purchase Auburn Tigers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Auburn Tigers tickets.
- Explore listings of Auburn Tigers matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Auburn Tigers tickets to your email or mobile device.
Auburn Tigers schedule
To find upcoming Auburn Tigers games, browse the matchup listings on our Tigers Tickets page.
How much do Auburn Tigers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Auburn Tigers tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Tigers tickets typically start at about $20, but could reach up to $315 for bigger games.
When do Auburn Tigers postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the Auburn Tigers make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Auburn Tigers postseason tickets!
Auburn Tigers Football Top Matchups
Auburn Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 2, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (11/24/14 - 11/30/14)
No one predicted this week in college football and the NFL. Calling some of these outcomes "head scratchers" doesn't really do it justice. #5. New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers Case in point. Can someone please tell me what the Saints are doing winning on the road, in Pittsburgh no less? Before Sunday, the Saints…