- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Outback Bowl - Auburn vs. Minnesota on Wednesday January 1 2020 at 1:00 pm at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Alcorn State Braves at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 5 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to North Carolina Tar Heels at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 12 2020 at 1:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday September 19 2020 at 1:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Southern Miss Golden Eagles at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 26 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Kentucky Wildcats at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday October 3 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 263 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 10 2020 at 1:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 182 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday October 17 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 31 2020 at 1:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 7 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to UMass Minutemen at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 14 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 256 dollars to LSU Tigers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 21 2020 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 253 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday November 28 2020 at 1:00 pm at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
Auburn Tigers Football Details
College football in the deep South is an intense experience, and you can argue that an Auburn game features as much passion as anywhere else in the nation.
The Tigers began playing in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1932. In addition to numerous All-America selections over the years, Auburn boasts a trio of Heisman Trophy winners in Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson and Cam Newton.
Home games at Jordan-Hare Stadium host nearly 90,000 Auburn faithful. Before each game, fans line Donahue Drive for the Tiger Walk, cheering on the Tiger team as it walks from the athletic complex to the stadium. Many teams have a similar tradition, but Auburn’s is one of (if not THE) oldest, having started in the 1950s.
If you’d like to tailgate, some local experts recommend claiming your space by Friday morning. There’s free parking off-campus with transportation to the stadium, if you’re not interested in an extremely early arrival.
Remember that intense experience we mentioned? Multiply it by 10 for the Iron Bowl, the annual game between Auburn and Alabama. The teams first met in 1893, and it was often played in Birmingham before becoming a campus home-and-home series in 1999. Auburn hosts on odd-numbered years.
Some recent Iron Bowl highlights for Auburn came in 2010, when Cam Newton led the Tigers back from a 24-0 deficit, and the “Kick Six” game in 2013. Google the highlight if it doesn’t sound familiar. Many fans still can’t believe it happened, and neither can Nick Saban.
Ready to scream the battle cry “War Eagle” at the top of your lungs at one of the SEC’s best venues? Get your Auburn tickets now!
Auburn Tigers schedule
To find upcoming Auburn Tigers games, browse the matchup listings on our Tigers Tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Auburn Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are Auburn Tigers Football tickets?
Auburn Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Auburn Tigers tickets can be found for as low as $11.00, with an average price of $62.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Auburn Tigers Football tickets.
Where do the Auburn Tigers play?
Auburn Football home games are played at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL.
When do Auburn Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
Auburn Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Auburn Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your Auburn Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Auburn Tigers Football tickets.
How to Buy Auburn Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Auburn Tigers Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Auburn Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Auburn Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Auburn Tigers Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Auburn Football tickets.
Auburn Tigers Football Top Matchups
Auburn Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 2, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (11/24/14 - 11/30/14)
No one predicted this week in college football and the NFL. Calling some of these outcomes "head scratchers" doesn't really do it justice. #5. New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers Case in point. Can someone please tell me what the Saints are doing winning on the road, in Pittsburgh no less? Before Sunday, the Saints…