- Find tickets from 266 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Weekend 1 Pass) with Paul McCartney, Metallica, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 5 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Friday Pass) on Friday October 5 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 179 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Saturday Pass) on Saturday October 6 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Sunday Pass) on Sunday October 7 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 272 dollars to Austin City Limits (Weekend 2 Pass) with Paul McCartney, Metallica, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 12 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Friday Pass) on Friday October 12 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Saturday Pass) on Saturday October 13 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 143 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Sunday Pass) on Sunday October 14 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Austin City Limits Festival Details
The first Austin City Limits Music Festival took place on September 28, 2002 and, now, over 15 years later, the festival remains a staple in the great state of Texas. The original event lasted two days with 67 bands performing on five different stages. The cost of a one-day pass was only $25 and over 40,000 people attended.
The event steadily grew, with bigger names taking the stages and more days being added. The following year, in 2003, the festival grew to include 100 bands performing over the course of three days in September.
Ten years later, in 2013, the festival was split into two weekends for the first time. The weekends included matching lineups from October 4–6 and October 11–13. From that year forward, the Austin City Limits Music Festival was held over two weekends. It was even listed in Forbes as one of 5 American Music Festivals to look forward to.
Not just a music festival, Austin City Limits also highlights the best food Texas has to offer, from Torchy’s Tacos and Stubbs B-B-Q, to Amy’s Ice Cream. The festival is also home to some incredible locally made art. In fact, the ACL Art Market offers festival goers the opportunity to leave with a souvenir more special than a band t-shirt.
This festival has come a long way since its $25 entry fee days! Now, guests can choose from a variety of ticket packages, including a 3-Day General Admission Ticket for admittance to Zilker Park for all three days of the Festival and a VIP option which includes catered lunch and dinner, as well as mini spa treatments! Talk about luxury! For those really looking to go all out, there is also a Platinum ticket option which includes access to The Guest Lounge, VIP Grove, and all other areas that are available to General Admission.
Austin City Limits Music Festival Setlist
So, who can you expect to see at the Austin City Limits Music Festival? Only the greatest names in the music industry! Check out some of the past lineups below that had folks dancing all day and all night:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Avett Brothers
- Dave Matthews Band
- The Strokes
- Florence + The Machine
- The Weeknd
- Kendrick Lamar
- Chance the Rapper
- Mumford & Sons
- The Chainsmokers
- And many more!
The event has certainly grown from its early days and guests can expect to see bigger names each and every year on the lineup.
Austin City Limits Music Festival
So, what’s it like to attend the Austin City Limits Music Festival? It’s as big as everything else in Texas! You can expect a fun-filled weekend of music, art, games, food, and more! Whether you go with friends or with family–or go solo and make friends!–you’re sure to have an excellent time. It’s a wonderful event to welcome the start of autumn– the festival typically takes place towards the end of September/early October. If you’re traveling from out of town, you can still dress for warm weather- the average high in Austin during October is 82 degrees!
May 2, 2018
Austin City Limits Drops 2018 Lineup
If you've ever been to Austin City Limits Music Festival, you know it's more than just two weekends of live music. It's an experience. Held at the 46-acre Zilker Park, every year more than 130 bands flock to the heart of Austin for live tunes, delicious local eats, and fun activities for both young and…
April 3, 2018
The Best Music Festivals in 2018: Everything You Need to Know
Check out our ever-growing, always-updating, comprehensive directory of music festivals! Pro tip: Find your festival by using our menu on the right, or by hitting ctrl+F and searching the page. Head here to find out what festivals we think have the best lineups of 2017! Click Below to Find Festy Tickets on SeatGeek! Shop Festival Tickets…
June 1, 2017
Is Coachella Really Worth the Money?
Along with 2018 dates, Coachella organizers announced yesterday that ticket prices for next year's event would be increasing. With the new ticket cost, general admission passes are now $429 and VIP will be nearly $1,000 (OK, $999). This doesn't include car and tent camping which is another $113. Or, because does anybody even camp at…