- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Toronto Blue Jays at Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday September 18 at 7:05 pm at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Toronto Blue Jays at Baltimore Orioles on Thursday September 19 at 7:05 pm at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Baltimore Orioles on Friday September 20 at 7:05 pm at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Baltimore Orioles on Saturday September 21 at 7:05 pm at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Baltimore Orioles on Sunday September 22 at 1:05 pm at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays on Monday September 23 at 7:07 pm at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday September 24 at 7:07 pm at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday September 25 at 7:07 pm at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox on Friday September 27 at 7:10 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox on Saturday September 28 at 1:05 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox on Sunday September 29 at 3:05 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
Baltimore Orioles Details
The Orioles were a founding member of the American League in 1901. They played their first season in Milwaukee and then spent just over fifty years in St. Louis as the St. Louis Browns. In 1954, the franchise moved to Baltimore and adopted the name “Orioles” after the state bird of Maryland.
Hall of Famers like Frank Robinson and Cal Ripken Jr. made the Orioles one of the best teams in baseball for a long stretch of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. The Orioles won a World Series in each decade (1966, 1970, and 1983). Baltimore’s 1983 win — their most recent championship and last appearance in the World Series — came against the Philadelphia Phillies. The Orioles won handily, taking all three games in Philadelphia, in five games. The O’s catcher, Rick Dempsey, had a .385 batting average in the series and was the World Series MVP.
In 1995, Cal Ripken Jr. played in his 2131st consecutive game, all with the Orioles, and broke Lou Gehrig’s long-standing record for consecutive games played. Ripken added to the streak until he sat out a game in 1998. He finished the streak with 2632 consecutive games played over seventeen seasons, a record that still stands.
After appearing in the playoffs in 1996 and 1997, the Orioles missed the playoffs for 14 consecutive years. They qualified for the postseason in 2012 as a Wild Card team and won the AL East Division in 2014, when they made it to the ALCS.
The Orioles’ home field, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, is one of the most highly-regarded and often-imitated in baseball. When the stadium opened in 1992, many MLB teams played in multi-purpose stadiums that they shared with an NFL team. The popularity of Oriole Park helped to end this trend and ushered in an era of retro-style, baseball-only parks.
How to buy Baltimore Orioles tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Baltimore Orioles tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Orioles games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Baltimore Orioles tickets.
How much do Orioles tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Orioles tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Orioles tickets start at about $13.
Orioles Game Experience
SeatGeek asked thousands of MLB fans to weigh in on their baseball stadium experiences, rating atmosphere, in-stadium food, and bathrooms. Camden Yards was ranked #8 for atmosphere, #8 for food, and #23 for bathrooms.
Baltimore Orioles Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
July 24, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Baltimore Orioles Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Yes, Baltimore Orioles tickets can get expensive. The good news is you don’t have to blow your summer savings just to catch a game. Here are the top 5 ways to save money on Orioles tickets this summer. #1. Head to a Weekday…