SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Bill Burr Tickets
You know your friend who spends all his time talking about how political correctness is ruining society? And you know how he’s incredibly unfunny? Okay, imagine if he were funny—really, really funny—and that’s Bill Burr. With a skeptical, masculine sensibility and little regard for who he offends, Burr has cemented his status as a comedy legend in recent years after a long career as a comedian’s comedian. He’s a Massachusetts boy, if you couldn’t tell by his accent, and he got his start in the Boston stand-up scene in 1992. Of course, all roads lead to New York for comics on the Eastern seaboard, and Burr moved to the Big Apple in 1995. That’s where he cut his teeth as a stand-up, becoming a regular at the city’s foremost comedy clubs and forming friendships with other talented comedians.
Slowly but surely, Bill Burr started to reach a wider audience beyond New Yorkers and serious comedy heads. In 2004, he appeared in three episodes of the wildly popular Chappelle’s Show, and in 2008 he was a voice actor in the iconic Grand Theft Auto video game series. That same year, he landed his first stand-up special, titled Why Do I Do This? It was the first of his now five stand-up specials, with the most recent, Walk Your Way Out, dropping on Netflix in 2017. Furthering his propensity for appearing on some of the greatest television programs of all time, he played the role of Kuby in five episodes of Breaking Bad. In 2017, Rolling Stone named him the 17th best comedian of all-time. All. Time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bill Burr Tickets and Tour Details
How much are Bill Burr tickets?
Bill Burr tickets start at $25.00. However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, as well as a number of other factors.
How long are Bill Burr comedy shows?
Bill Burr comedy sets are generally about 90 minutes.
What is the recommended age for Bill Burr shows?
Many venues that host comedians have strict 18+ (or 21+) guidelines and require adult accompaniment. Additionally, Bill Burr shows can have mature content and/or use strong language.
How to buy Bill Burr comedy tour tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Bill Burr Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Bill Burr tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Bill Burr tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Bill Burr comedy show tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Bill Burr tickets.
To view other comedians on tour, browse our comedy tickets.
- KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, KY
- Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH
- The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor in Windsor, Canada
- The Colosseum At Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV
- Target Center in Minneapolis, MN
- Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, IA
- Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI
- United Center in Chicago, IL
- Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, IL
Bill Burr by City
- Bill Burr in Salt Lake City
- Bill Burr in Orlando
- Bill Burr in Minneapolis
- Bill Burr in Cincinnati
- Bill Burr in Chicago
- Bill Burr in Madison
- Bill Burr in Jacksonville
- Bill Burr in Detroit (The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor)
- Bill Burr in Austin (Nutty Brown Cafe)
- Bill Burr in Louisville
- Bill Burr in San Antonio
- Bill Burr in New Orleans (Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts)