- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Bill Burr on Saturday July 20 at 8:00 pm at Bergen Performing Arts Center in Englewood, NJ
- Find tickets from 254 dollars to Bill Burr on Thursday August 1 at 7:30 pm at Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Bill Burr on Sunday August 11 at 7:30 pm at Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort & Casino in Mashantucket, CT
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Bill Burr on Friday September 6 at 8:00 pm at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets to Bill Burr on Monday September 16 at 10:00 pm at Charleston Gaillard Center in Charleston, SC
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Bill Burr on Saturday December 21 at 8:00 pm at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Bill Burr Details
You know your friend who spends all his time talking about how political correctness is ruining society? And you know how he’s incredibly unfunny? Okay, imagine if he were funny—really, really funny—and that’s Bill Burr. With a skeptical, masculine sensibility and little regard for who he offends, Burr has cemented his status as a comedy legend in recent years after a long career as a comedian’s comedian. He’s a Massachusetts boy, if you couldn’t tell by his accent, and he got his start in the Boston stand-up scene in 1992. Of course, all roads lead to New York for comics on the Eastern seaboard, and Burr moved to the Big Apple in 1995. That’s where he cut his teeth as a stand-up, becoming a regular at the city’s foremost comedy clubs and forming friendships with other talented comedians.
Slowly but surely, Bill Burr started to reach a wider audience beyond New Yorkers and serious comedy heads. In 2004, he appeared in three episodes of the wildly popular Chappelle’s Show, and in 2008 he was a voice actor in the iconic Grand Theft Auto video game series. That same year, he landed his first stand-up special, titled Why Do I Do This? It was the first of his now five stand-up specials, with the most recent, Walk Your Way Out, dropping on Netflix in 2017. Furthering his propensity for appearing on some of the greatest television programs of all time, he played the role of Kuby in five episodes of Breaking Bad. In 2017, Rolling Stone named him the 17th best comedian of all-time. All. Time.
Bill Burr Tour Dates
See below for a list of Bill Burr tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV