- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Bill Maher on Saturday October 26 at 8:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Bill Maher with New York Comedy Festival on Saturday November 9 at 8:00 pm at The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Bill Maher on Sunday November 10 at 7:30 pm at Hershey Theatre in Hershey, PA
- Find tickets from 124 dollars to Bill Maher on Friday November 15 at 10:00 pm at Terry Fator Theatre at the Mirage Parking Lots in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Bill Maher with Sarah Silverman on Tuesday December 31 at 8:00 pm at Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu, HI
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Bill Maher on Saturday January 25 2020 at 8:00 pm at Paramount Theatre in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Bill Maher Details
Comedian, political commentator, and television host Bill Maher is a popular comedian known for his sarcastic attitude and his disdain for political correctness. His show Politically Incorrect poked fun at that part of his reputation, enjoying a successful run from 1993-2002. In 2003, Maher switched to the HBO political talk show Real Time with Bill Maher. He was ranked number 38 in Comedy Central’s top 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all time (2005) and he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (2010).
Real Time with Bill Maher has been nominated for more than 10 Primetime Emmy Awards, and 6 Writer’s Guild Awards. Maher has been recognized widely, including the Producer’s Guild of America Television Producer of the Year Award (2007).
Bill Maher has listed some of the greats as his influences, including Johnny Carson, Steve Allen, and George Carlin. Just like his influences, Bill Maher has a staying power that has carried his career for decades as he uses humor and dry wit to keep his fans up to date on current events and social trends. The list of comedians that credit Bill Maher for influencing their own careers is quite long and includes Seth MacFarlane and Chris Rock. With his classic comedic style, perfect timing and sharp sarcasm, it’s no wonder Bill Maher’s career has been successful for so long.
Bill Maher Onstage
Bill Maher is honest and blunt, talking openly about current events that many comedians shy away from in favor of lighter topics. Fans enjoy his fearless nature and the way he holds the power of free speech above all else.
Bill Maher is known to push the envelope, and like many comedians, tailors his shows to the 18+ crowd. Topics are mature and Bill Maher occasionally uses strong language, and he is known to take on some touchy subjects. If you are familiar with Bill Maher on his weekly show and enjoy his style, you will love Bill Maher live on stage.
Length of Show
As with many comedic stand-up tours, Bill Maher on tour is typically just over an hour long. Bill Maher is known to engage frequently with audience members and like any live show, his stand-up routine may last a bit longer.