- Find tickets from 106 dollars to Billy Joel on Wednesday July 18 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Billy Joel on Friday July 27 at 8:00 pm at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 114 dollars to Billy Joel on Friday August 10 at 7:30 pm at Fenway Park in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Billy Joel on Thursday August 23 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Billy Joel on Friday September 7 at 8:00 pm at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Billy Joel on Friday September 21 at 8:00 pm at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, MO
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Billy Joel on Sunday September 30 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Billy Joel on Saturday October 13 at 8:00 pm at BB&T Field in Winston-Salem, NC
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Billy Joel on Saturday October 27 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Billy Joel on Saturday November 10 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 94 dollars to Billy Joel on Wednesday December 19 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Billy Joel Details
It takes a special artist to remain the hottest ticket in the greatest city in the world, 25 years after he released his last album. Of course, that’s exactly what Billy Joel is doing at New York City’s Madison Square Garden. In 2006, Joel had the number 12 raised to the rafters in the World’s Greatest Arena, joining local sports legends like Walt Frazier and Mark Messier thanks to a record 12-night run of sold out shows he put on that year. In 2014, his relationship with his hometown venue was cemented: He became MSG’s fourth “franchise,” establishing a deal to play monthly concerts at the Garden for the indefinite future. In April 2017 he played the 40th show of his residency, and he has shown no signs of slowing down. The show is quintessential Billy Joel, an audience-engaging affair that serves as a tour of his hit-filled career.
Joel’s debut album, 1971’s Cold Spring Harbor, peaked only at 158 on the U.S. charts. Follow-up The Stranger, which eventually sold over 4 million copies in the States, only rose as high as 27. It was The Stranger, in 1977, that made Billy Joel a star. It charted at No. 2 and is his best-selling album, certified diamond with over 10 million U.S. copies sold. Subsequent albums 52nd Street, Glass Houses, Storm Front and River of Dreams all charted at No. 1. Released in 1993, River of Dreams was his final studio album. He topped the charts with three singles over the course of his career: “It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me,” “Tell Her About It” and the generation-defining “We Didn’t Start the Fire.”
Billy Joel Ticket Prices
The average resale price for a ticket to see Billy Joel is $207. However, ticket prices can vary based on a number of factors, and tickets may currently be available at prices lower or higher than this average. See below for a look at how Billy Joel ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Billy Joel ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|Performer Name||City||Average Ticket Price|
|Billy Joel||San Francisco||$135|
|Billy Joel||St. Louis||$158|
|Billy Joel||San Diego||$161|
|Billy Joel||Los Angeles||$122|
November 28, 2017
Best Shows to Take Your Parents to in New York City
Having your parents visit you in New York City can be both delightful and stressful. Sure they'll stock your apartment with essentials (and might even spring for 2-ply toilet paper), but in a city with so much going on, choosing the right "night out" can be taxing. At SeatGeek we're all about the live experiences,…
January 13, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week, our favorite tours come back for another go-round, plus U2 concert rumors are realized. Here's who we're most excited to see hit the road. U2 Joshua Tree Tour Just as we speculated last week, U2 will indeed hit the road for a Joshua Tree 30th anniversary tour. From May to August, catch the…
December 12, 2016
The 10 Hottest Artists of 2016
The top 10 hottest artists of the year won't surprise anyone (especially number one), but the list does have a few outliers (Pearl Jam, Billy Joel), that will appease the non-pop fans among us. (Click here to head back to the main list.) 1. Adele https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4BbF7B29w Click here to browse Adele tickets. 2. Beyonce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeonBmeFR8o Click…