Boston Bruins Details
In 2016-17, the Boston Bruins showed that teams in the National Hockey League can’t be afraid to make midseason changes in order to turn around a season. After a very average 26-23-6 start, Boston fired coach Claude Julien and assistant Bruce Cassidy was named interim head coach. After finishing the season with an 18-8-1 record and a 3rd place Atlantic Division finish, Cassidy was given the job on a permanent basis. The Bruins were not able to make it out of the first round of the playoffs, losing 4-2 to the Ottawa Senators, but the season turned out to be a success.
2017-18 is looking promising for the team playing out of Boston’s famous TD Garden. 40-year-old Zdeno Chara returns as both captain and head of the Bruins’ defense and he’ll be joined by rookie Charlie McAvoy, who made an immediate impact during his debut in last season’s playoffs. Offensively, Boston should be strong once again. Wingers Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak were the top two scorers on the team last year and should be dominant again in the upcoming season. Marchand finished last year with 39 goals and 46 assists, while Pastrnak had 34 goals and 36 assists. Center David Krejci was third on the team in scoring, finishing the year with 23 goals and 31 assists. Add in the solid goaltending of Tuukka Rask, who was 37-20-5 last year, and the Bruins have a recipe for success as long as Cassidy can get similar results out of the team.
How to purchase Boston Bruins tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Boston Bruins tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Bruins games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Boston Bruins tickets.
When do Bruins playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Bruins make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Bruins playoff tickets!
Boston Bruins schedule
For a list of upcoming Bruins games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Bruins Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Bruins regular season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Bruins tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Bruins tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Bruins tickets start at about $50. Visit our Bruins Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Bruins play the Canadiens?
This 2017-18 season dates for Bruins vs. Canadiens games are January 13 and January 20 at Bell Centre and January 17 and March 3 at TD Garden. Visit our Bruins vs. Canadiens matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Boston Bruins Top Matchups
The Boston Bruins have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Bruins vs. Sabres Tickets
- Bruins vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Bruins vs. Panthers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Bruins vs. Senators Tickets
- Bruins vs. Lightning Tickets
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Bruins vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Bruins vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Bruins vs. Devils Tickets
- Bruins vs. Islanders Tickets
- Bruins vs. Rangers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Flyers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Penguins Tickets
- Bruins vs. Capitals Tickets