Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Boston Bruins Details
The Bruins were founded in 1924 and are one of the NHL’s Original Six teams. These franchises each have a unique history and a long list of standout players, and the Bruins are no exception.
The Original Six era lasted from 1942 to 1967. During this time, the Bruins won three Stanley Cups. Their Stanley Cup championship rosters included old time hockey greats like Bobby Bauer, Eddie Shore, and Dit Clapper.
Though many great players have played for the Bruins, the most famous of them all was Bobby Orr. Orr was a defenseman who practically rewrote the book on how the position could be played. His skating ability and natural talent allowed him to contribute offensively — often even more than the forwards. In his best season, Orr scored 46 goals and added 89 assists for a total of 135 points. He led the Bruins to two Stanley Cups and scored a Cup-clinching goal in overtime against the St. Louis Blues (which produced one of the more iconic hockey images of all time). Orr was forced to retire at age 30 after multiple knee surgeries. He finished his career with 953 points in just 657 games.
Orr’s retirement began what would become a long Stanley Cup drought for the Bruins. But the Bruins were often a good team despite their lack of championship success. In 1979, they drafted another generational defenseman: Ray Bourque. Much like Bobby Orr, Bourque put up impressive offensive numbers and often appeared to be the most talented player on the ice. Bourque led the Bruins to the playoffs in 17 consecutive years, from his rookie season to 1996.
With a combination of strong drafting, which brought in players like Patrice Bergeron, Tyler Seguin, Milan Lucic, and Brad Marchand, and smart trades and free agent signings that brought in Zdeno Chara and Mark Recchi, the Bruins finally ended their Stanley Cup drought in 2011. Led by captain Zdeno Chara and an MVP performance from goaltender Tim Thomas, the Bruins defeated the Vancouver Canucks in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
How to purchase Boston Bruins tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Boston Bruins tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Bruins games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Boston Bruins tickets.
When do Bruins playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Bruins make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Bruins playoff tickets!
Boston Bruins schedule
The Bruins begin the 2018-19 season on the road on October 3, 2018. They’ll play their first game of the season against the defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals.
The Bruins play their home games at TD Garden. They’ll face the Ottawa Senators in their home opener on October 8, 2018
On November 29, the Bruins will retire Rick Middleton’s #16 jersey before a game against the New York Islanders. Middleton played with the Bruins from 1976 to 1988 and scored 402 goals with the team.
On January 1, 2019, the Bruins will participate in the Winter Classic. The Bruins and Blackhawks will play outdoors at Notre Dame Stadium in Indiana.
How much do Bruins tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Bruins tickets for every fan at every price point. The average resale price for a ticket to a Bruins game is $130, but please keep in mind that this price is an average, and that tickets may be available at price points above or below this figure.
When do the Bruins play the Canadiens and Maple Leafs?
The Canadiens and Leafs are two of Boston’s Original Six Rivals.
The Bruins play at home against the Canadiens on October 27, 2018 and January 14, 2019. Montreal will host the Bruins on November 24 and December 17, 2018.
The Bruins will host the Toronto Maple Leafs on November 10 and December 8, 2018. The two teams will play in Toronto on November 26, 2018 and January 12, 2019.
Boston Bruins Top Matchups
The Boston Bruins have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Bruins vs. Sabres Tickets
- Bruins vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Bruins vs. Panthers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Bruins vs. Senators Tickets
- Bruins vs. Lightning Tickets
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Bruins vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Bruins vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Bruins vs. Devils Tickets
- Bruins vs. Islanders Tickets
- Bruins vs. Rangers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Flyers Tickets
- Bruins vs. Penguins Tickets
- Bruins vs. Capitals Tickets
Boston Bruins Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 19, 2018
The 5 Hottest Games Left on the Bruins Schedule This Season
Use code BRUINS20 at checkout for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! After a season where they finished with the fourth highest point total in the league, the Boston Bruins have continued to experience success in the 2018-19 season, having won 10 out of their first 17 games. Even though the first quarter…