Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Boston Celtics Details
One of the most storied franchises in all of the NBA and all of sports, the Boston Celtics have been great at one thing for most of their history: winning. The Celtics have raised championship banners in several eras of the sport, riding some of the best players to play the game to repeated success against some of the league's top competition
It's hard to mention the Boston Celtics without mentioning the legendary coach Red Auerbach. During a period of time where basketball strategy wasn't nearly as complex as it was today, Auerbach modernized the sport. He brought the fast break into the equation and seemingly knew more about talent than other coaches in the game at the time.
A great example was the draft day trade he made to acquire Bill Russell, giving up Ed Macauley and Cliff Hagan to get the all-time great. Russell was one of many all-time greats to suit up in the green and white of the Celtics. John Havlicek, Tommy Heinsohn, and Bob Cousy were also legends of those early era Celtics teams that had plenty of success. More modern Celtics greats include Larry Bird and Kevin McHale.
The Celtics dynasty of the 1960s was the most successful in team history. Boston won nine out of the 10 championships in that decade, with the 1967 NBA Finals being the only time they didn't lift the trophy as Wilt Chamberlain and the 76ers ended their unblemished decade.
In terms of rivalries, it doesn't get any better in the NBA than Celtics and Lakers. Generation after generation, these teams have found ways to be good enough to square off in the NBA Finals, with incredible matchups like Wilt vs. Russell, Bird vs. Magic, and Pierce vs. Kobe regularly taking center stage in the NBA history books.
How to purchase Boston Celtics tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Boston Celtics tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Celtics games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Boston Celtics tickets.
When do Celtics playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Celtics make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Celtics playoff tickets!
Boston Celtics schedule
As far as the Boston Celtics are concerned, the team plays its games from the month of October into April. Those months cover the regular season, while the playoffs go from April to June. Given Boston's history of success in the NBA, they regularly see those playoff months as they fight to add to their already crowded trophy case.
How much do Celtics tickets cost?
The Celtics are known for a high standard of play on the court, as well as a high level of passion from the crowd in the TD Garden. As a result, the Celtics are a popular ticket in the city of Boston. The average ticket price for a Boston Celtics game is $106, with tickets that can be less expensive depending on where in the arena a fan sits.
When Do The Celtics Play The Lakers?
One of the best rivalries in the NBA resumes once or twice a year in the regular season, depending on the specifics of that year's schedule. The Lakers and Celtics being in opposite conferences makes sure that this matchup doesn't happen too often, making it special when the teams play in the NBA Finals.
Boston Celtics Top Matchups
The Boston Celtics have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Celtics vs. Nets Tickets
- Celtics vs. Knicks Tickets
- Celtics vs. 76ers Tickets
- Celtics vs. Raptors Tickets
- Celtics vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Celtics vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Celtics vs. Thunder Tickets
- Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Tickets
- Celtics vs. Jazz Tickets
- Celtics vs. Bulls Tickets
- Celtics vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Celtics vs. Pistons Tickets
- Celtics vs. Pacers Tickets
- Celtics vs. Bucks Tickets
Boston Celtics Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
May 14, 2018
Last Week in Sports (5/7 - 5/13)
Unless your mom is an NBA fan, you probably weren’t watching LeBron play one of the worst games of his playoff career this Mother’s Day. No worries! We’ve got all you need to know about last week in sports. Celtic's Defense Too Much for Cavs In an astonishing showing from the Boston Celtics at home…
May 11, 2018
10 Greatest Moments in NBA Playoff History
The 2018 NBA Playoffs are moving right along – way too quickly if you ask me – and there have been some great moments already. But we’re not here to talk about the present. We’re here to dwell on the past. Specifically, let’s talk about some of the greatest moments in NBA playoff history. 10.…
April 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports (4/9 - 4/15)
NFL offseason chatter, the English Premier League recognizes its champs, and it’s finally playoff season! Here's last week in sports. Bye Bye Dez The Cowboys will release their star WR Dez Bryant, confirming chatter ongoing since the regular season about his future in Dallas. Though he remains a rare talent at the position, Dez has…