- Find tickets from 140 dollars to Philadelphia Eagles at Buffalo Bills on Sunday October 27 at 1:00 pm at New Era Field in Orchard Park, NY
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Washington Redskins at Buffalo Bills on Sunday November 3 at 1:00 pm at New Era Field in Orchard Park, NY
- Find tickets from 110 dollars to Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns on Sunday November 10 at 1:00 pm at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins on Sunday November 17 at 1:00 pm at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills on Sunday November 24 at 1:00 pm at New Era Field in Orchard Park, NY
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys on Thursday November 28 at 3:30 pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills on Sunday December 8 at 1:00 pm at New Era Field in Orchard Park, NY
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday December 15 at 1:00 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots on date to be announced at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to New York Jets at Buffalo Bills on Sunday December 29 at 1:00 pm at New Era Field in Orchard Park, NY
Buffalo Bills Details
The Bills play their home games at New Era Field in Orchard Park, New York. Buffalo is known for having some of the rowdiest fans in the entire league, so be ready to have a good time if you’re making the trip to the stadium—and especially if you’re going to the tailgate. Also be prepared to see a missed kick or two. Due to some insane winds, Buffalo is known as one of the more difficult places for field goal kickers to play, which can make for some especially interesting end-of-game situations.
Buffalo Bills schedule
For a list of upcoming Bills games, feel free to browse the game listings above..
Frequently Asked Questions About Bills Games and Bills Tickets
How much are Buffalo Bills tickets?
Bills ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Bills tickets can be found for as low as $40.00, with an average price of $93.00.
Can I buy Bills tickets at the stadium?
All individual Bills tickets are sold online. The New Era Field ticket office does not sell tickets directly on game day.
Do I need to print my Bills tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer allowed in the NFL, as part of a League-wide mandate. Due to the policy change, starting in the 2019 season - all guests are required to enter Bills games using a mobile ticket.
Does my child need a ticket for a Bills game?
Each NFL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium has a valid ticket. The Bills ticket policy states all children 2 and under are free.
How to purchase Buffalo Bills tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Buffalo Bills tickets all season long.
Buffalo Bills Top Matchups
Buffalo Bills Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 15, 2017
NFL Teams with the Best Tailgating Scenes
Be it high school, college or professional leagues, football games have always featured tailgating. Eager fans gather outside stadiums to enjoy food, beer and camaraderie before kickoff. But what teams reign supreme in this party before the party? Check out our picks below. Buffalo Bills If you’ve paid attention to social media over the past…
November 13, 2017
The Most Important NFL Games Left in the Season
With ten weeks of the NFL season already behind us and too many surprises to count (the Eagles are 8 - 1, the Giants are 1 - 8), we look forward to the final seven weeks of play with a maddening curiosity. Let’s predict the most significant games left. Week 11: Falcons at Seahawks Matt…
September 19, 2017
Meet the 5 (Young) Rookie Coaches of the NFL
The NFL is a league known for rapid turnover in coaching ranks. Most teams want results quickly when it comes to making the playoffs and having a shot at the Super Bowl. It should come as no surprise then that there are five teams trying out rookie head coaches this season, each with their own…