- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Buffalo Sabres on Thursday March 5 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres on Monday March 9 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres on Friday March 13 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Carolina Hurricanes at Buffalo Sabres on Sunday March 15 at 5:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at Buffalo Sabres on Saturday March 21 at 2:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to New York Rangers at Buffalo Sabres on Sunday March 22 at 3:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres on Monday March 30 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Philadelphia Flyers at Buffalo Sabres on Saturday April 4 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Sabres Details
The Sabres joined the NHL in 1970 and quickly became one of the league’s most consistently competitive teams. In their early years, the Sabres were led by their top line of Gilbert Perreault, Rick Martin, and Rene Robert. Because all three players were Quebec-born French Canadians, the line was nicknamed “The French Connection.” With the French Connection providing a great deal of the Sabres’ offense, the team made its first Stanley Cup Final in 1975 but ultimately lost to the Philadelphia Flyers. Though the French Connection officially ended when Robert was traded to Colorado in 1979, the Sabres made the playoffs in 11 straight seasons from 1975 to 1985.
The Sabres were also successful throughout much of the 1990s. Their most well-known player at the time was goaltender Dominik Hasek, who joined the team through a trade in the 1992-93 season. Hasek developed into one of the league’s best goalies. Hasek was known for his unorthodox style — he would throw any part of his body at the puck. During his time in Buffalo, Hasek was voted the league’s best goalie six times, and he was the league MVP twice.
With Hasek leading the way and players like Miroslav Satan supplying the offense, the Sabres reached their second Stanley Cup Final in 1999 and faced the Dallas Stars. The Sabres lost the series after a heartbreaking triple overtime goal by the Stars in Game 6.
In the 2006-07 season, the Sabres finished in first place for the first time in their history. Chris Drury, Danny Briere, and Thomas Vanek piled up points for the Sabres, but they fell short in the playoffs, reaching only the Eastern Conference final before being eliminated by the Ottawa Senators.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sabres Games and Sabres Tickets
How much are Buffalo Sabres tickets?
Sabres ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Sabres tickets can be found for as low as $21.00, with an average price of $59.00.
How to get cheap Sabres tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Sabres tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $21.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Sabres tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do Buffalo Sabres play?
The Sabres home games are played at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY.
Do I need to print my Sabres tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer an option for NHL games. Buffalo Sabres are exclusively using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Sabres game?
Each NHL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Sabres policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to Buy Sabres Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Sabres Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sabres tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Sabres tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Sabres tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Sabres tickets.
Buffalo Sabres Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
December 11, 2017
The 2018 NHL Winter Classic: Everything You Need to Know
When is the 2018 Winter Classic? One of the NHL’s premier events, the Winter Classic, is a little less than a month away. On January 1, 2018, the New York Rangers are set to take on the Buffalo Sabres in an outdoor hockey game at Citi Field in Queens, NY – home of the New…