Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Buffalo Sabres Details
The Sabres joined the NHL in 1970 and quickly became one of the league’s most consistently competitive teams. In their early years, the Sabres were led by their top line of Gilbert Perreault, Rick Martin, and Rene Robert. Because all three players were Quebec-born French Canadians, the line was nicknamed “The French Connection.” With the French Connection providing a great deal of the Sabres’ offense, the team made its first Stanley Cup Final in 1975 but ultimately lost to the Philadelphia Flyers. Though the French Connection officially ended when Robert was traded to Colorado in 1979, the Sabres made the playoffs in 11 straight seasons from 1975 to 1985.
The Sabres were also successful throughout much of the 1990s. Their most well-known player at the time was goaltender Dominik Hasek, who joined the team through a trade in the 1992-93 season. Hasek developed into one of the league’s best goalies. Hasek was known for his unorthodox style — he would throw any part of his body at the puck. During his time in Buffalo, Hasek was voted the league’s best goalie six times, and he was the league MVP twice.
With Hasek leading the way and players like Miroslav Satan supplying the offense, the Sabres reached their second Stanley Cup Final in 1999 and faced the Dallas Stars. The Sabres lost the series after a heartbreaking triple overtime goal by the Stars in Game 6.
In the 2006-07 season, the Sabres finished in first place for the first time in their history. Chris Drury, Danny Briere, and Thomas Vanek piled up points for the Sabres, but they fell short in the playoffs, reaching only the Eastern Conference final before being eliminated by the Ottawa Senators.
How to purchase Buffalo Sabres tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Buffalo Sabres tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sabres games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Buffalo Sabres tickets.
When do Sabres playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Sabres make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Sabres playoff tickets!
Buffalo Sabres schedule
The Sabres open the 2018-19 season with four consecutive home games. They face the Boston Bruins on October 4, the New York Rangers on October 6, the Vegas Golden Knights on October 8, and the Colorado Avalanche on October 11.
Buffalo’s 2018-19 season ends on the road. They play the Detroit Red Wings on April 6, 2019. The Sabres’ play the Ottawa Senators in their final home game on April 4.
The Sabres play their home games at KeyBank Arena, which opened in 1996.
How much do Sabres tickets cost?
The average resale price for a ticket to a Sabres home game is $58. Keep in mind that this price is an average, and that tickets may be available at a wide variety of price points.
When do the Sabres play the Maple Leafs?
Buffalo is just a short distance from the Canadian border, which feeds into a cross-country rivalry with their neighbors up north. Fans of both teams often make the commute over the border to see their favorite team on the road.
The Sabres will host the Maple Leafs in Buffalo on December 4, 2018 and March 20, 2019. The two teams will face each other in Toronto on February 25, 2019 and March 2, 2019.
Buffalo Sabres Top Matchups
The Buffalo Sabres have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Sabres vs. Bruins Tickets
- Sabres vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Sabres vs. Panthers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Sabres vs. Senators Tickets
- Sabres vs. Lightning Tickets
- Sabres vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Sabres vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Sabres vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Sabres vs. Devils Tickets
- Sabres vs. Islanders Tickets
- Sabres vs. Rangers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Flyers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Penguins Tickets
- Sabres vs. Capitals Tickets
December 11, 2017
The 2018 NHL Winter Classic: Everything You Need to Know
When is the 2018 Winter Classic? One of the NHL’s premier events, the Winter Classic, is a little less than a month away. On January 1, 2018, the New York Rangers are set to take on the Buffalo Sabres in an outdoor hockey game at Citi Field in Queens, NY – home of the New…