- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Preseason: Buffalo Sabres at Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday September 17 at 7:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets to Preseason: Buffalo Sabres at Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday September 21 at 7:00 pm at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Disney On Ice - Raleigh on Sunday December 9 at 5:00 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Buffalo Sabres Details
In 2016-17, the Buffalo Sabres finished 8th in the Atlantic Division, tallying just 78 points all season. With a record of 33-37-12, the Sabres were far from playoff contention and there wasn’t a lot for fans in the KeyBank Center to cheer about. This marked six straight years without a playoff birth for Buffalo and, after two years of poor performance, head coach Dan Bylsma was shown the door. For the 2017-18 season, Phil Housley was hired to stand behind the bench after spending the last four years as an assistant coach for the Nashville Predators. With Housley, the Sabres have new hope and a new look to the roster. Long-time captain Brian Gionta is gone, an unrestricted free agent who was a 15-goal, 20-assist forward for the Sabres last season but his veteran leadership has been replaced by former Minnesota Wild winger Jason Pominville (13 goals, 34 assists). Goaltender Chad Johnson returns to Buffalo after spending a year in Calgary. He’ll be a goalie tandem with Robin Lehner. The defense has been tweaked as well, with the KHL’s Victor Antipin joining the team as well as Montreal’s Nathan Beaulieu.
The offense has some pieces that should work well with a better all-around roster next season. Of course, there is third-year star Jack Eichel, who missed 21 games last year and still led the team in goals (24) and total points (57). Eichel will certainly be a candidate for the team’s next captain and, as long as he can stay healthy, should make an even bigger impact in his third season. Second on the team in scoring last year was Ryan O’Reilly, who finished the season with 20 goals and 35 assists in 72 games. Sam Reinhart, Kyle Okposo, and Evander Kane round out the Sabres’ top scorers who should generate a great deal of the offense during the 2017-18 season.
How to purchase Buffalo Sabres tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Buffalo Sabres tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Sabres games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Buffalo Sabres tickets.
When do Sabres playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Sabres make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Sabres playoff tickets!
Buffalo Sabres schedule
For a list of upcoming Sabres games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Sabres Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Sabres regular season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Sabres tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Sabres tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Sabres tickets start at about $10. Visit our Sabres Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Sabres play the Bruins?
This 2017-18 season dates for Sabres vs. Bruins games are December 19 and February 25 at KeyBank Center and February 10 at TD Garden. Visit our Sabres vs. Bruins matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Buffalo Sabres Top Matchups
The Buffalo Sabres have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Sabres vs. Bruins Tickets
- Sabres vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Sabres vs. Panthers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Sabres vs. Senators Tickets
- Sabres vs. Lightning Tickets
- Sabres vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Sabres vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Sabres vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Sabres vs. Devils Tickets
- Sabres vs. Islanders Tickets
- Sabres vs. Rangers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Flyers Tickets
- Sabres vs. Penguins Tickets
- Sabres vs. Capitals Tickets
December 11, 2017
The 2018 NHL Winter Classic: Everything You Need to Know
When is the 2018 Winter Classic? One of the NHL’s premier events, the Winter Classic, is a little less than a month away. On January 1, 2018, the New York Rangers are set to take on the Buffalo Sabres in an outdoor hockey game at Citi Field in Queens, NY – home of the New…