- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Famous Idaho Potato Bowl - BYU vs. Western Michigan on Friday December 21 at 2:00 pm at Albertsons Stadium in Boise, ID
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to BYU Cougars at Tennessee Volunteers Football on Saturday September 7 2019 at time to be announced at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, TN
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to BYU Cougars at USC Trojans Football on Saturday September 14 2019 at time to be announced at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo, UT
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
BYU Cougars Football Details
As an independent team without a conference, Brigham Young University marches to the beat of its own drum. But no matter who’s playing against them in Provo, its nearby mountains and fun atmosphere provide a great setting for college football.
BYU traces its football roots back to the late 19th century. After playing for a few years, the program was discontinued when Utah’s LDS (Mormon) schools banned football for a couple of decades, but BYU was able to return to intercollegiate play in 1920. Program highlights include a national championship in 1984, and a Heisman Trophy for quarterback Ty Detmer in 1990.
The Cougars play home games in LaVell Edwards Stadium, named in honor of the legendary head coach responsible for 19 conference championships and that national title. The stadium has a capacity of 63,470, and its elevation is 4,649 feet above sea level.
The school’s seven College Football Hall of Fame members reflect Edwards’ high-flying offensive era. They include Edwards, tight end Gordon Hudson, and five quarterbacks – Gifford Nielsen, Marc Wilson, Jim McMahon, Steve Young and Detmer.
On game days, make sure to arrive early for the Cougar Walk, to greet the team and marching band as they walk toward the stadium.
BYU’s biggest rival is the University of Utah, located less than an hour away in Salt Lake City. Dubbed “The Holy War,” this series began in 1896 and recently resumed after a brief hiatus.
How to purchase BYU Cougars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy BYU Cougars tickets.
- Browse BYU Cougars listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your BYU Cougars tickets.
BYU Cougars schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's BYU Cougars Tickets page. The 2018 Cougars regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do BYU Cougars tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering BYU Cougars tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Cougars tickets start at about $13, but could reach up to $118 for bigger games.
When do BYU Cougars postseason tickets go on sale?
Bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the BYU Cougars a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about BYU postseason tickets!
When does BYU play the University of Utah?
This 2018 season, the Cougars will face off against the Utes on November 24th at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT.