Calgary Flames Details
With 94 points and 45 wins, the Calgary Flames slipped into the Western Conference playoffs via the Pacific Division. It was a grind for Calgary in 2016-17, as the 45 wins were extremely positive but the 33 regulation losses could have cost the team a Wild Card spot. In his first year as head coach, Glen Gulutzan got a lot of success out of a team that had just 35 wins and missed the postseason in 2015-16. The Flames were 4th in the division and headed into the playoffs. The Flames met division-rival Anaheim, getting swept in the process in the first round. Despite the disappointing first round exit, it was just the second playoff appearance in the last six seasons for Calgary, so there are positives to be taken from it.
Going forward, the fans of Scottiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Ontario, Canada will be expecting increased success after the 2016-17 playoff birth. Calgary will look to improve on both sides of the ice, after being middle of the pack in both goals scored (14th) and goals against (15th) a year ago. Returning for the Flames is 23-year-old Johnny “Hockey” Gaudreau, who didn’t have as great of a year as most expected him to have. He finished atop the team in points (61) but had just 18 goals. For comparison, in 2015-16 Gaudreau had 30 goals and 78 points. Fellow youngster Sean Monahan returns as well, after a 27 goal, 31 assist campaign. With the mainstays of the offense returning, Calgary should have a positive year on the offensive end especially.
How to purchase Calgary Flames tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Calgary Flames tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Flames games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Calgary Flames tickets.
When do Flames playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Flames make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Flames playoff tickets!
Calgary Flames schedule
For a list of upcoming Flames games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Flames Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Flames regular season runs from October 4, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Flames tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Flames tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Flames tickets start at about $15. Visit our Flames Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Flames play the Oilers?
This 2017-18 season dates for Flames vs. Bruins games are December 2, March 13, and March 31 at Scotiabank Saddledome and January 25 at Rogers Place. Visit our Flames vs. Oilers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Calgary Flames Top Matchups
The Calgary Flames have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Flames vs. Ducks Tickets
- Flames vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Flames vs. Oilers Tickets
- Flames vs. Kings Tickets
- Flames vs. Sharks Tickets
- Flames vs. Canucks Tickets
- Flames vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Flames vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Flames vs. Stars Tickets
- Flames vs. Wild Tickets
- Flames vs. Predators Tickets
- Flames vs. Blues Tickets
- Flames vs. Jets Tickets