Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Carolina Hurricanes Details
The Hurricanes moved to North Carolina from Connecticut, where they played for over 20 years in the WHA and NHL as the Hartford Whalers. Even though they technically don’t exist anymore, the Whalers still have a cult following among hockey fans — maybe because their logo was so cool.
The Whalers relocated to North Carolina and became the Hurricanes before the 1997-98 season. Though they struggled in their first season, the Hurricanes made it to the playoffs and won their division the next year. In 2002, just five years after relocating, the ‘Canes, led by future hall of famer Ron Francis, made it to the franchise’s first Stanley Cup Final.
A lockout cancelled the NHL’s 2004-05 season. When hockey returned the next year, the Hurricanes were one of the league’s biggest surprises. The team finished with over 100 points for the first time. In the playoffs, the Hurricanes’ mix of veterans including Rod Brind’Amour, Doug Weight, and Mark Recchi and young players like Justin Williams and Eric Staal helped the team reach the Stanley Cup Final for the second time. But the biggest star for the Hurricanes was rookie goalie Cam Ward. Ward had played just 28 games in the regular season, but he was given his first playoff start after the Hurricanes lost the first two games of their first round series against Montreal. Carolina went on to win the next four games, and Ward led the way from there. Carolina defeated the Edmonton Oilers in the Stanley Cup Final, and Ward won the Conn Smythe trophy as playoff MVP.
How to purchase Carolina Hurricanes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Carolina Hurricanes tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Hurricanes games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Carolina Hurricanes tickets.
When do Hurricanes playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Hurricanes make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Hurricanes playoff tickets!
Carolina Hurricanes schedule
The Hurricanes play at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. They open their season at home on October 4, 2018 against the New York Islanders. They Hurricanes close out the season in Philadelphia on April 6, 2019. They play their last game in Raleigh two days earlier when they face the Devils on April 6.
How much do Hurricanes tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Hurricanes tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Hurricanes tickets resell for about $50.
When do the Hurricanes play the Capitals?
The Washington Capitals are the defending Stanley Cup champions, and they’ve been a division rival for Carolina dating back to the old Southeast division. They play the Capitals at home on December 14, 2018 and on March 28, 2019. They’ll meet the Caps in DC on December 27, 2018 and on March 26, 2019.
Carolina Hurricanes Top Matchups
The Carolina Hurricanes have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Hurricanes vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Devils Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Islanders Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Rangers Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Flyers Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Penguins Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Capitals Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Bruins Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Sabres Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Panthers Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Senators Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Lightning Tickets
- Hurricanes vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
Carolina Hurricanes Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
October 11, 2016
5 Tips to Save Money When Buying NHL Tickets
There's nothing like seeing a professional hockey game in person. From the sound the puck makes as it dings off a post, to the blur of the players going by at 30 mph, to the electricity in the building as the goal horn blares. As the most popular sport in America, hockey tickets can pack…