- Find tickets to New England Revolution at CF Montreal on Wednesday September 29 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets to Atlanta United FC at CF Montreal on Saturday October 2 at 7:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets to Philadelphia Union at CF Montreal on Saturday October 16 at 1:00 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets to CF Montreal at Orlando City SC on Wednesday October 20 at 7:30 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets to CF Montreal at Toronto FC on Saturday October 23 at 1:00 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets to CF Montreal at New York Red Bulls on Saturday October 30 at time to be announced at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to Houston Dynamo FC at CF Montreal on Wednesday November 3 at 8:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets to Orlando City SC at CF Montreal on Sunday November 7 at 3:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
When Toronto FC entered Major League Soccer, the club signed an “exclusivity clause” with the league that stated it would be the only Canadian-based franchise until 2009. While the second-division Montreal Impact had publicly stated its intentions on exploring an entry and bid into MLS, another Canadian club had been granted an expansion franchise: the Vancouver Whitecaps. The following year, in 2010, the Saputo family (which owned the lower-division Impact team) had reached an agreement with MLS and Montreal would be the league’s next expansion club, which would begin play at the newly-expanded Stade Saputo in 2012. Though there were many twists and turns throughout the bid – including periodic fears that Montreal’s entry would not materialize – the Impact was ready for MLS league play in 2012, privately owned by the Saputos. With renovations coming to Stade Saputo to get ready for the team’s move to MLS, the Impact had to play its first handful of home matches at a historic venue that’s quite familiar to many Montrealers: Olympic Stadium.
Montreal Impact also uses Olympic Stadium in downtown Montreal – formerly the home of Major League Baseball’s Montreal Expos – for larger matches, including its CONCACAF Champions League appearance in 2015. That summer also brought the franchise’s most prominent move: acquiring international superstar Didier Drogba during the transfer window, a signing that catalyzed Montreal Impact’s offense and a run to the MLS Cup playoffs. Drogba instantly jolted the club, and scored 11 goals in his first 11 starts with the Impact, while Montreal went on to defeat rival Toronto in the knockout round of the playoffs that year. It was, by far, one of the most successful runs in the Impact’s early days of MLS membership.
Frequently Asked Questions About Montreal Impact Tickets and Games
How much are Montreal Impact tickets?
Montreal Impact ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Montreal Impact tickets can be found for $28.00, on average. Buy Montreal Impact tickets.
When do Montreal Impact tickets go on sale?
Individual Montreal Impact tickets go on sale in February.
Where do Montreal Impact play?
The Montreal Impact home games are played at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, QC.
Do I need to print Montreal Impact tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Montreal Impact are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Montreal Impact games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Montreal Impact policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are Montreal Impact games?
Montreal Impact matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Montreal Impact tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Montreal Impact Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Montreal Impact tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Montreal Impact tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Montreal Impact tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Montreal Impact tickets.
CF Montreal Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|