- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Tuesday August 21 at 7:30 pm at Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Thursday August 23 at 7:30 pm at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, TX
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Friday August 24 at 7:30 pm at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands, TX
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Sunday August 26 at 7:30 pm at Arkansas Music Pavilion in Rogers, AR
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Tuesday August 28 at 7:30 pm at Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Wednesday August 29 at 7:30 pm at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park in Alpharetta, GA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Friday August 31 at 7:30 pm at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld on Saturday September 1 at 7:30 pm at Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Charlie Puth Details
Born in the small town of Rumson, New Jersey, Charlie Puth is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. Much like many other millennials, Puth started his career via the internet. Taking a page from Justin Bieber’s book, Charlie Puth created a YouTube account and published his first video in December of 2009. Less than two years after creating that account, Ellen DeGeneres signed him to her record label, “eleveneleven”, and Puth went on to perform on her show. In 2013, Puth graduated from the Berklee College of Music, where he majored in music production and engineering.
It wasn’t until 2016 that Puth’s debut studio album, “Nine Track Mind”, was released. The album quickly rose to number 6 on the Billboard 200 chart and Puth’s career really took off. His debut album’s lead single, “Marvin Gaye”, was a huge hit in several countries, as well as “One Call Away”. Puth has since collaborated with hit artists including Selena Gomez, Meghan Trainor, Shawn Mendes, and Wiz Khalifa.
With over 2.1 million followers on Twitter, Charlie Puth’s fanbase is youthful and widespread. He offers inspiring words to others around him; he once tweeted, “To all the young producer songwriters out there. You don’t need a $500 an hour studio to make a special record. Cherish the day, go home tonight, play some chords, sing, rap, whatever on top of it, put some drums on it if you want, and share the beautiful colors of you.”
In 2016, Charlie Puth was nominated for three Grammy Awards including, Song of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, and Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media. “Voicenotes” is his sophomore studio album, released in 2018.
Charlie Puth’s Setlist
Since gaining popularity and sharing his music with those around the world, Charlie Puth has certainly made a name for himself. His most popular and well-known songs include:
- "Marvin Gaye"
- "One Call Away"
- "We Don’t Talk Anymore"
- "How Long"
- "Some Type of Love"
- "Losing My Mind"
Charlie Puth’s songs are catchy and easy to dance to. Puth is keen on using doo-wop rhythms, finger snaps, and sock hop melodies to please the masses. His lyrics are primarily about relationship woes and finding love. In his hit song, “Marvin Gaye”, Puth sings, “There’s loving in your eyes that pulls me closer. It’s so subtle. I’m in trouble. But I’d love to be in trouble with you.”
His lyrics are borderline cheesy, but they work – take this line, for instance, in his song,“Some Type of Love”: “When we’re old and gray and our faces changed, there won’t be a moment when my heart don’t feel the same. That’s some type of love… that’s some type of love.”
Charlie Puth’s Concert
So, what’s it like to see Charlie Puth in concert? Picture lots – and we mean LOTS – of excited, screaming girls. Reminiscent of Justin Timberlake, Puth gets the crowd going with not only his singing, but with his dance moves as well. His shows are electric, lively, and loud– perfect for his devoted fanbase.
May 21, 2018
The Cheapest Outdoor Summer Concerts of 2018
There’s no better time for outdoor concerts than summer. The textbooks are shelved, the sun is shining, and vibes are high--so don’t let crazy ticket prices be a summer bummer. Here are the most affordable upcoming tours with tons of outdoor venues for your best summer yet! G-Eazy 'The Endless Summer' Tour The Oakland rapper…
December 18, 2017
Charlie Puth Announces The Voicenotes Tour With Hailee Steinfeld
In support of his upcoming album Voicenotes, Charlie Puth is heading out on The Voicenotes Tour. The 26-year-old singer/songwriter sensation will be joined by Hailee Steinfeld, as the two traverse North America for the majority of summer 2018. The tour kicks off on July 11 at Toronto, Ontario's Budweiser Stage, followed by stops in New…