SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Chicago Tickets
Known as one of the longest-running and most successful rock groups of all time, Chicago’s career has spanned six amazing decades. Named number thirteen of Billboard’s top 100 artists of all time, Chicago has always been known as the rock and roll band with horns. They were the first rock act to sell out Carnegie Hall for an entire week in 1971, and in 1974, all seven of their albums were on the Billboard 200 simultaneously. In 1992, Chicago received their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Chicago was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2014. In 2016, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and in 2017, James Pankow and Robert Lamm were inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame.
Chicago has received countless recognition from the City of Chicago Medal of Merit to the Cartier 25-pound bar of pure platinum by Columbia Records, both in 1976. They’ve won the American Music Awards for Favorite Rock Band twice (1977 and 1986). Chicago has also won five Grammy Awards, including Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocals (1985) and Best Pop Vocal Performance by a Group (1977).
Chicago has been recognized for setting trends both on and off stage, including its heavily celebrated album cover graphics. In 1976, John Berg was awarded the Grammy for Best Album Package (Chicago X) and in 2013, Chicago’s album art was exhibited at the New York art museum. The landmark cover designs inspired future bands and changed the way albums were packaged forever.
Chicago has influenced modern rock and roll and pop so heavily that several television specials have been created to highlight the band’s accomplishments. VH1 aired a documentary titled Chicago: Behind the Music in 2000, chronicling the band members’ personal lives and careers, as well as the evolution of the band since they formed in 1967. CNN Films aired the documentary Now More Than Ever: The History of Chicago. Aired in January of 2017, the 2-hour film was produced by Chicago and was the highest rated program in its premiere. The film won an Audience Choice Award at the Sedona International Film Festival and the 10th Annual Fort Myers Beach Film Festival, both in 2016. Shortly after the film aired in 2017, Chicago was back in the studio, working on Chicago XXXVII, their 24th studio album.
Frequently Asked Questions About Chicago the band Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is Chicago touring?
See above for all scheduled Chicago concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get Chicago tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are Chicago the band tickets?
Chicago tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Chicago the band tickets can be found for as low as $36.00.
How long are Chicago concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Chicago concerts typically last 3 hours.
What's Chicago's setlist?
While setlists can vary between venues, Chicago will likely play the following songs on tour:
How to Buy Chicago the band Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Chicago tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Chicago tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Chicago tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Chicago tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Chicago tickets.
Chicago (Band) Ticket Prices
The cost of Chicago (Band) tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Chicago (Band) ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Chicago (Band) tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Chicago (Band) Tour Dates
See below for a list of Chicago (Band) tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Santa Rosa, CA
- PNE Amphitheatre in Vancouver, Canada
- Big Sky Brewery in Missoula, MT
- First Interstate Center for the Arts in Spokane, WA
- Chateau Ste Michelle Winery in Woodinville, WA
- Britt Pavilion in Jacksonville, OR
- Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA
- Luther Burbank Center for the Arts - Ruth Finley Person Theater in Santa Rosa, CA
- Thunder Valley Casino in Lincoln, CA
Image credit for Chicago (Band): © Johnny Louis / FilmMagic / Getty Images