Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Jun 2, Sat 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
Jun 4, Mon 8:00 pm - Capital One Arena
May 29, Tue 7:05 pm - Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Chicago Blackhawks Details
There’s no sugarcoating that the 2016-17 season ended in utter disappointment for Joel Quenneville’s Chicago Blackhawks. After a stellar season in the Western Conference’s Central Division – finishing with 109 points and 50 wins – the Blackhawks were swept in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs by the division rival Nashville Predators. Chicago was nearly lifeless in the four playoff games, scoring just three goals in the entire series. Everything that went right during the regular season went wrong in the postseason and it led to the team’s second straight first round exit after winning the Stanley Cup in 2014-15. The feeling from the organization was one of shock and anger and shakeups in the roster and staff came quickly. Star winger Artemi Panarin was dealt in a blockbuster trade to the Columbus Blue Jackets for former Blackhawk Brandon Saad. Despite 31 goals and 43 assists during the season, Chicago flipped the young Russian for Saad in order to help out a Jonathan Toews line that has struggled over the past couple of season.
Backup goaltender Scott Darling – arguably the best backup in the league – was dealt to Carolina after a very solid season working in tandem with starter Corey Crawford, meaning that a new face will be between the pipes during Crawford’s nights off. Crawford was wonderful in the regular season despite some injury issues. He finished the year 32-18-4 with a 2.55 goals against average. Returning for the 2017-18 are the usual suspects including Patrick Kane, Toews, Duncan Keith, and Artem Anisimov. The worst offseason news for this team has come in the form of the loss of Marian Hossa for the season due to skin disorder. His leadership and goal-scoring ability will be missed as Chicago tries to find its way back into the playoffs and out of the first round.
How to purchase Chicago Blackhawks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Chicago Blackhawks tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Blackhawks games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Chicago Blackhawks tickets.
When do Blackhawks playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Blackhawks make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Blackhawks playoff tickets!
Chicago Blackhawks schedule
For a list of upcoming Blackhawks games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Blackhawks Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Blackhawks regular season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Blackhawks tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Blackhawks tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Blackhawks tickets start at about $45. Visit our Blackhawks Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Blackhawks play the Blues?
This 2017-18 season dates for Blackhawks vs. Blues games are March 18 and April 6 at United Center and April 4 at Scottrade Center. Visit our Blackhawks vs. Blues matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Chicago Blackhawks Top Matchups
The Chicago Blackhawks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Blackhawks vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Stars Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Wild Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Predators Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Blues Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Jets Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Ducks Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Flames Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Oilers Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Kings Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Sharks Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Canucks Tickets