- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Colorado Avalanche at Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday March 24 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday March 26 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at San Jose Sharks on Thursday March 28 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at Los Angeles Kings on Saturday March 30 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Winnipeg Jets at Chicago Blackhawks on Monday April 1 at 7:30 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to St. Louis Blues at Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday April 3 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks on Friday April 5 at 7:30 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators on Saturday April 6 at 7:00 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
The fans have spoken
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
Chicago Blackhawks Details
The Blackhawks are one of the NHL’s Original Six teams, though the team struggled more than the other teams of the Original Six era. After winning two Stanley Cups in the 1930s, the Blackhawks entered a long period of futility, only making the playoffs twice between 1945 and 1958. When the Blackhawks were able to make the playoffs, it seemed like they would always run into the Montreal Canadiens, who dominated the early NHL.
The Blackhawks’ fortunes started to turn around in the late 1950s and early 60s. They assembled a team that included future Hall of Famers such as Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita, and Pierre Pilote. They also acquired star goalie Glenn Hall from the Detroit Red Wings. In 1960-61, the Hawks finally got the better of the Canadiens, defeating Montreal in the semifinals of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. They went on to defeat the Red Wings in the Final and to win the Stanley Cup.
Unfortunately, that 1961 Stanley Cup would be Chicago’s last for a long time. The Hawks continued to be a good team—they made the playoffs in every season during the 70s and 80s—but were not able to make it back to the championship round. Finally, in 1992, the Blackhawks made their long-awaited return to the Stanley Cup Final. They were led by a young Jeremy Roenick, who scored 50 goals during the regular season. In the Final, however, the Blackhawks were overmatched against a star-studded Pittsburgh Penguins team that featured Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr, and Chicago did not win a game in the series.
The Blackhawks struggled through the late 90s and early 2000s. Things started to change for the better when they drafted Jonathan Toews with the 3rd overall pick in the 2000 draft. The next year, the Hawks won the draft lottery and chose Patrick Kane with the 1st overall pick. Toews quickly became the team’s captain, and Kane developed into one of the league’s top scoring threats. In 2010, the Blackhawks reached the Stanley Cup Final again. Patrick Kane scored in overtime of Game 6 against the Philadelphia Flyers to end Chicago’s then NHL-record-long Stanley Cup drought. With Kane and Toews as their centerpieces, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup again in 2013 and in 2015.
How to purchase Chicago Blackhawks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Chicago Blackhawks tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Blackhawks games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Chicago Blackhawks tickets.
When do Blackhawks playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Blackhawks make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Blackhawks playoff tickets!
Chicago Blackhawks schedule
The Blackhawks play at United Center, on the Near West Side.
The Blackhawks begin the 2018-19 season in Ottawa. They play the Senators on October 4, 2018. The Hawks play their first home game of the season against the Toronto Maple Leafs on October 7, 2018.
On January 1, 2019, the Blackhawks play the Buffalo Sabres in the Winter Classic--the NHL’s annual outdoor game and one of the biggest events of the season. The 2019 Winter Classic will be held at Notre Dame Stadium.
How much do Blackhawks tickets cost?
The average price for a resale ticket to a Blackhawks game is $164. Please keep in mind that this price is an average, and that tickets may be available at a wide variety of price points.
When do the Blackhawks play the Blues?
Now that the Blackhawks no longer play in the same conference as any of their Original Six counterparts, their oldest remaining rival is the St. Louis Blues. The Blues and Blackhawks have played in the same division since 1970, and the rivalry between the two cities extends into baseball as well.
The Blues and Blackhawks play in Chicago on October 13, 2018, November 14, 2018, and April 3, 2019. They play in St. Louis on October 6 and October 27, 2018.
Chicago Blackhawks Top Matchups
The Chicago Blackhawks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Blackhawks vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Stars Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Wild Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Predators Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Blues Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Jets Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Ducks Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Flames Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Oilers Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Kings Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Sharks Tickets
- Blackhawks vs. Canucks Tickets
March 7, 2018
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018: Preview & Predictions
It’s hard to believe, but the NHL season is just a couple weeks away from wrapping up. It’s been a wild year filled with unexpected successes and devastating failures. A brand-new expansion team will make the playoffs while a Midwestern dynasty will not. We’ll get into everything you need to know, and we’ll do it…
February 20, 2018
These are the Visiting Teams Sports Fans Want to See Most
Sports fans are known to be rabid followers of their local teams. However, every game has a visiting team too, and that can provide an opportunity to see a star player or hot team in your hometown. But which visiting teams do fans care most about seeing? If the visiting team is full of star…
October 26, 2017
The 4 Most Memorable Stand-In Performances in Sports
In an ideal situation, most professional sports teams have a deep enough bench to cover when a player gets injured or is otherwise unable to play. Backup quarterbacks, point guards, pitchers--you name it, teams have it. But occasionally a team simply runs out of players who are normally able to fill in for a position,…