- Find tickets from 679 dollars to Jason Mraz (Drive In Concert) on Saturday April 24 at 7:30 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Ministry with KMFDM on Friday April 30 at 6:00 pm at House of Blues - Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 496 dollars to Subtronics on Friday June 4 at 7:00 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 493 dollars to Subtronics with Level Up on Saturday June 5 at 7:00 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to FLOW on Monday June 7 at 8:00 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Sad Summer Festival (July 18 Pass) with The Story So Far, All Time Low, The Maine on Saturday August 7 at time to be announced at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Dayglow with Arlie on Saturday September 18 at 7:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Lucy Dacus on Saturday September 25 at 7:00 pm at The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Michael Buble (Rescheduled from 5/2/2020, 2/9/2021) on Saturday September 25 at 8:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Chiquis on Saturday September 25 at 8:00 pm at City National Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
Located just outside of Los Angeles, Anaheim is a city in Southern California’s Orange County and is home to over 350,000 folks. Not only does this city offer the beloved Disneyland Resort, it’s also full of exciting opportunities to catch live music. In fact, Anaheim’s Honda Center and Angel Stadium are two huge venues that have been known to fill to capacity with fans screaming over their favorite performers.
Along with the more well-known venues, you can also find the House of Blues Anaheim complete with four stage areas, including a 2,000-capacity main concert hall. Anaheim’s newly-renovated House of Blues opened in 2017 and Orange County’s own punk rock band, Social Distortion, christened the place with their anthems. Other popular Anaheim concert venues include the City National Grove, the Pacific Amphitheater, and the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall.
With so many folks visiting Anaheim throughout the year, it’s no surprise that the city is abuzz with so many live musical performances. From those just starting out to big names including Chris Stapleton and Justin Timberlake, you’ll be sure to catch a great show when you’re in town.
In fact, over the years, various legends have been known to pass through Anaheim, belting out their tunes and capturing hearts all over the city. Some of the most memorable performances at the city’s House of Blues include B.B. King, Willie Nelson, and Etta James. Lady Gaga, New Kids on the Block, Shania Twain, and many more have also graced venues across this sunny city.
Anaheim is just over a half an hour drive from Los Angeles, making it the perfect spot for the millions in LA to escape and see a show. So, if you’re planning a trip to LA, be sure to make a musical pit stop in Anaheim!
Anaheim Concert Venues
If you’re looking to see a big-time performer like Ariana Grande, Shania Twain, or Dierks Bentley, definitely take a look at the city’s Honda Center. This indoor arena has a total capacity of over 18,000 and is home to the Anaheim Ducks of the NHL. Other popular concert venues include the House of Blues Anaheim, the Pacific Amphitheater, and the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall.
Anaheim Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Anaheim is $136 per ticket. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and a variety of other factors.
Anaheim Music Festivals
Anaheim is home to a number of exciting music festivals. One of which is the Day N Night Fest which takes place in September at Anaheim’s outdoor venue, Angel Stadium. Past performers have included Kendrick Lamar, Chance The Rapper, and Travis Scott. Anaheim also hosts the O.C. Funk Fest in the city’s Honda Center. Past performances have included The Mary Jane Girls, Tawatha Agee, Dazz Band, and Ladies of Skyy.
Anaheim Concert Tips
As with most other big cities, catching a concert or band during a weeknight will likely be cheaper than on a weekend. If you can score weekday tickets, you may also find lesser crowds and easier parking access around the city.
Musicians on Tour in Anaheim
- All Time Low in Anaheim (City National Grove of Anaheim)
- Aventura in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Jackson Browne in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- James Taylor in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Jason Mraz in Anaheim
- Michael Buble in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Romeo Santos in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- Sabrina Claudio in Anaheim (Honda Center)
- The Story So Far in Anaheim (City National Grove of Anaheim)
- The Weeknd in Anaheim (Honda Center)