- Find tickets from 143 dollars to K.Flay on Sunday August 1 at 7:00 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Ashley McBryde on Thursday August 5 at 8:00 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Three Dog Night (21+) on Friday August 6 at 8:00 pm at Paradise Cove Margaritaville in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Lil Baby with Rod Wave on Friday August 6 at 8:00 pm at BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to All Time Low on Sunday August 15 at 7:30 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 125 dollars to Darius Rucker (21+) on Friday August 20 at 8:00 pm at Paradise Cove Margaritaville in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Alan Jackson (Rescheduled from 3/26/2020, 6/25/2020, 2/6/2021) on Friday August 27 at 7:00 pm at BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Andy Frasco & The U.N. on Wednesday September 8 at 8:15 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Umphrey's McGee on Sunday September 12 at 7:00 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Toadies with Reverend Horton Heat on Wednesday September 15 at 7:30 pm at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK
Located on the Arkansas River, Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma with a rich art and entertainment scene. With roots in both country and rock and roll, Tulsa is a melting pot of musical influencers and performers. Less than two hours from Oklahoma City, Tulsa may have half the population of OKC but the city has a live music scene to match. In fact, many songs have been written about Tulsa! From Don Williams’ “Tulsa Time” to Gene Pitney’s “24 Hours From Tulsa,” it’s clear that this city has had an impact on many.
Tulsa welcomes all musical genres in all types of settings. From large venues to cozy, intimate gatherings, you’ll find the perfect spot to catch a show in Tulsa. The Mercury Lounge Tulsa is a great neighborhood spot, as is the Cimarron Bar. In downtown, you’ll find the Vanguard Music Hall, Brady Theater, and Cain’s Ballroom as well.
Of course, if you’re hoping to see your favorite A-list performer, Tulsa’s BOK Center is where you’ll find them. With a capacity for nearly 20,000 people, the BOK Center has seen the likes of Tom Petty, Miley Cyrus, and Billy Joel. Tulsa’s Cox Business Center is another large venue that opened back in 1964. Additionally, the University of Tulsa’s Donald W. Reynolds Center has hosted big names including Imagine Dragons and Reba McEntire.
Tulsa’s concert scene is also enhanced by the city’s location along the Arkansas River. Many outdoor venues offer free concerts and live music events, especially during the summer months. You can always catch local bands around town, including local favorites like the Southern Plains Band and the Forever Young Classic Rock Band. Whether you’re a longtime resident or visiting from out of town, grab some snacks and a picnic blanket and you’ll be sure to find a great outdoor show somewhere in Tulsa!
Tulsa Concert Venues
Tulsa offers a variety of concert venues, from large arenas to more intimate spaces. For headliner performances, definitely check out Tulsa’s BOK Center. Other popular venues around town include The Vanguard, Yeti, The Colony, and Brady Theater. Located in the city’s Brady Arts District is Guthrie Green, named after Woody Guthrie. Here you’ll find plenty of outdoor shows and festivals to enjoy throughout the summer. The Tulsa Performing Arts Center is another great venue if you’re hoping to catch a string quartet or a musical.
Tulsa Concert Ticket Prices
The average cost of concert tickets in Tulsa is $144 per ticket. Of course, pricing is subject to change depending on the performer, the day of the week that the performance falls on, and more.
Tulsa Music Festivals
Tulsa has plenty of fun music festivals for both locals and tourists to enjoy. One of these is the Green Country Jam festival. Every May, Green Country Jam is held at the Tulsa Raceway Park. The festival has hosted big artists like Rascal Flatts and Jake Owen. Located in Tulsa’s art district, you’ll find the free Hop Jam Beer and Music Festival. Past performers have included Manchester Orchestra, Nada Surf, and Ra Ra Riot.
What are some concert tips and tricks for catching bands in Tulsa?
If you’re looking for free outdoor concerts in Tulsa, check out Summer's Fifth Night in Utica Square. Bring a blanket or some lawn chairs and enjoy free rock, jazz, and country music each Thursday during the summer. LaFortune Park is another spot in midtown Tulsa that hosts free concerts every May through September. Just a 20-minute drive from Tulsa is the city of Jenks, OK. The amphitheater at Riverwalk Crossing in Jenks offers a free summer concert series that’s very popular among locals.
Musicians on Tour in Tulsa
- Ashley McBryde in Tulsa (Cain's Ballroom)
- Chris Stapleton in Tulsa (BOK Center)
- CHVRCHES in Tulsa (Cain's Ballroom)
- Darius Rucker in Tulsa
- Don Toliver in Tulsa (BOK Center)
- Justin Bieber in Tulsa (BOK Center)
- Lil Baby in Tulsa
- Marc Anthony in Tulsa
- Sabrina Claudio in Tulsa (BOK Center)
- The Weeknd in Tulsa (BOK Center)