- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Charlotte 49ers at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets from 105 dollars to Clemson Tigers at North Carolina Tar Heels Football on Saturday September 28 at 3:30 pm at Kenan Memorial Stadium in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Florida State Seminoles at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Clemson Tigers at Louisville Cardinals Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, KY
- Find tickets from 67 dollars to Boston College Eagles at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Wofford Terriers at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets to Clemson Tigers at North Carolina Tar Heels Womens Volleyball on Sunday November 3 at 1:00 pm at Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, NC
- Find tickets from 122 dollars to Clemson Tigers at North Carolina State Wolfpack Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Wake Forest Demon Deacons at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets from 82 dollars to Clemson Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
Clemson Tigers Football Details
A trip to Death Valley should be on every college football fan’s bucket list, especially after seeing the Tigers spend much of the last decade turning themselves into a national power.
Clemson played its first football game in 1896, and became a founding member of the Atlantic Coast Conference in 1953. Throw in a couple dozen consensus All-America selections and some national titles, and you’ve got some pretty good history.
A game at Clemson is a great experience, and the highlight may be the team’s entrance into Clemson Memorial Stadium. Howard’s Rock sits at the top of the hill behind the east end zone. When it is time to take the field, the Clemson players rub the rock before charging down the hill and toward the sideline. As you can imagine – or already know from seeing it on TV – the scene works the orange-clad crowd into a frenzy.
Before the game, enjoy the tailgating atmosphere, which occurs all over campus in this small town. If you don’t arrive early – at least four hours prior to kickoff – you’ll probably have a long walk to the game. You’ll get to see the campus that way, though.
Clemson’s ACC rivals include Florida State, Miami, Louisville and North Carolina State. But the Tigers’ most bitter enemy is South Carolina, located approximately 130 miles across the state in Columbia. These schools have despised each other since 1896, with their annual meeting on the gridiron taking place in late November. Clemson hosts the game in even-numbered years.
How to purchase Clemson Tigers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Clemson Tigers tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Tigers games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Clemson Tigers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Tigers Tickets page. The 2018 Tigers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Clemson Tigers tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Tigers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Typically, Tigers tickets start at about $20, but could reach up to $156 for bigger games.
When do Clemson Tigers postseason tickets go on sale?
ACC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Clemson Tigers make the ACC Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Clemson Tigers postseason tickets!
When do the Clemson Tigers play the South Carolina Gamecocks?
This year, the Tigers will play the Gamecocks on November 24th at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC.
Clemson Tigers Football Top Matchups
Clemson Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 5, 2017
Fans Flock to Florida for CFP Championship
Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers are facing off at this year's College Football Championship, with the game taking place Monday, January 9 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL. Right now on SeatGeek, the average resale price for the championship game of $1,125. As a comparison, at this point last year the championship…
November 5, 2015
Clemson-Florida State Matchup Priciest Regular Season ACC Ticket
With an undefeated Clemson team playing host to Florida State this weekend, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $202 on the secondary market. That’s the second most expensive Clemson game this year, behind the October 3 Notre Dame game that averaged $256. If the matchup weren't hot enough already, on Tuesday…