Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Cleveland Cavaliers Details
The Cleveland Cavaliers joined the NBA in 1970, with the team residing right in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Cavs fans have enjoyed plenty of memorable moments, as some of the greatest players in the history of the league have worn the team's colors to make Cleveland a competitor on the grandest stage of the game.
Of course, when discussing some of those noteworthy Cavaliers players, LeBron James immediately comes to mind. James had two different runs with the Cavaliers, getting to at least one NBA Finals in each of his tenures with the Cavs. Of course, the 2015-2016 season saw James and the Cavaliers win the NBA Finals, with James delivering on his promise to "win one for The Land," as he put it.
Other great players in Cavaliers history include the high-flying Larry Nance, who was a productive player in addition to his dunk contest accolades. Mark Price was a lethal three point shooter for the Cavs, and Kyrie Irving was one of the most dynamic point guards in the league when playing alongside James during Cleveland's championship season.
The Cavs have had memorable rivalries with the Chicago Bulls and Golden State Warriors, with both teams taking on Cleveland in big time playoff games. The Bulls and Michael Jordan were a constant adversary in the late 1980s into the 1990s, while the Warriors and Cavs had epic NBA Finals games throughout the 2010s.
In terms of on-court success, the second LeBron James era was the golden age of the Cavaliers franchise. Cleveland won four straight Eastern Conference titles, getting to the NBA Finals every year from 2015-2018. On top of that, Kyrie Irving's three pointer and LeBron James' block on Andre Iguodala propelled the Cavaliers to their first NBA championship in a seven game Finals win over the Warriors.
How to purchase Cleveland Cavaliers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Cavaliers games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
When do Cavaliers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Cavaliers make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Cavaliers playoff tickets!
Cleveland Cavaliers schedule
Cleveland Cavaliers regular season basketball starts in October and runs into April. At that point, if the team performs well enough, they have the opportunity to play in the Eastern Conference playoffs for a chance at the NBA Finals in June. Exact matchup dates are released on August each year, when Cavaliers fans find out which teams they will play and when.
How much do Cavaliers tickets cost?
Tickets to see the Cleveland Cavaliers cost fans an average of $108. Of course, the closer you sit, the most expensive tickets will be. Upper level tickets tend to be more modest in price, in an arena where there aren't any bad seats. And with the giant video board above the court, the action can be easily seen no matter where you are in the venue.
When do the Cavaliers play the Warriors?
Given that the Warriors and Cavaliers are not in the same conference, the two teams play one another once or twice a year in the regular season. Of course, with all of the times that the two teams have played one another in the NBA Finals, it is always possible that those regular season matchups are not their last battles of the season.
Cleveland Cavaliers Top Matchups
The Cleveland Cavaliers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Cavaliers vs. Bulls Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Pistons Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Pacers Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Bucks Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Clippers Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Lakers Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Suns Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Kings Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Hawks Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Hornets Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Heat Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Magic Tickets
- Cavaliers vs. Wizards Tickets
Cleveland Cavaliers Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|