- Find tickets from 496 dollars to Coachella Music and Arts Festival (Weekend 1 Pass) with Rage Against The Machine on Friday April 10 2020 at time to be announced at Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA
- Find tickets from 459 dollars to Coachella Music and Arts Festival (Weekend 2 Pass) with Rage Against The Machine on Friday April 17 2020 at time to be announced at Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Coachella Music and Arts Festival Details
What started as a festival in California on October 9, 1999 would soon turn into a cultural phenomenon for years to come. The Coachella Music & Arts Festival is not just an event, it’s a way of life. With “Coachella” fashion lines popping up and more hype surrounding the festival with every year, people get lost in all of the pulsating energy that Coachella creates.
Back in 1999, Coachella was a two-day festival with headliners Beck and Rage Against the Machine. After that first festival in October, the event moved to the month of April. It wasn’t until 2007 that the Coachella Music & Arts Festival went on for three days rather than two. With more people drawn to the festival from all over the country, it only made sense for Coachella to expand by a day.
And then, in 2012, something even bigger happened. No longer was Coachella just a festival that happened one weekend in California each year. Now, Coachella is the festival– and it lasts for two weekends. Guests can opt to get passes for one weekend or the other, or just a day or two during each weekend event. It depends on who’s playing and who you most want to see– the choice is yours, but tickets sell out fast!
Coachella is more of an experience than a music festival. Folks dress up in their most fashionable summer boho attire and embark on a weekend (or two) of great music, incredible food, flowing drinks, and gorgeous art. In fact, each year, the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival commissions several original, large-scale, art installations to be peppered throughout the festival.
Unlike other festivals, like NYC’s Governors Ball Music Festival, Coachella offers on-site camping for those interested! From safari tents to car camping, people travel near and far for this once-in-a-lifetime festival experience.
What to expect at Coachella Music & Arts Festival
So, what’s it like to attend the Coachella Music & Arts Festival? It’s an amazing experience, filled with music, food, and tons of fun! From general admission passes to VIP options, as well as a variety of camping opportunities, guests at Coachella will have a great time no matter what. If you’re looking for a low-key event, this is not the spot for you! Folks who attend Coachella are energized, passionate, and ready to let loose and have fun. It’s a bit like Disneyland- there’s so much to see and do, and you’ll even see families in attendance. Coachella has grown so much in nearly two decades and, at this rate, it will only continue to be a must-attend event for any true festival lover.
Frequently Asked Questions About Coachella Music and Arts Festival
How much are Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets?
On average, Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets can be found for as low as $598.00, with an average price of $642.00. Buy Coachella Music Festival tickets.
When is Coachella Music and Arts Festival?
This year’s event will take place 10-12 & 17-19 April 2020 at Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA.
How long is Coachella Music and Arts Festival?
Coachella takes place over two weekends. Hours are generally 11:00 am - 1:00 am.
Is there an age restriction for Coachella Music and Arts Festival?
All Coachella attendees must be 18+ or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Who’s playing at Coachella Music and Arts Festival?
The 2020 Coachella lineup hasn't been announced yet. The 2019 festival lineup included, Childish Gambino, Tame Impala, Ariana Grande, Janelle Monáe, The 1975, Solange, Khalid, Kid Cudi.
How to Buy Coachella Music and Arts Festival Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Coachella Music and Arts Festival Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Coachella Music and Arts Festival tickets.
Coachella Music and Arts Festival Tour Dates
See below for a list of Coachella Music and Arts Festival tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
December 4, 2019
How to Get Sold Out Festival Tickets
Use code TBA20BLOG for $20 off your SeatGeek purchase of $100 or more! We've all been there: you're waiting in a digital queue to purchase festival passes, and suddenly they've sold out before you get your turn to check out. Or maybe you realized a few weeks too late that you actually do want to…