- Find tickets from 319 dollars to Preseason: Vegas Golden Knights at Colorado Avalanche on Tuesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Preseason: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild on Saturday September 22 at 5:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Preseason: Dallas Stars at Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday September 26 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Preseason: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Preseason: Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars on Sunday September 30 at 5:00 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche on Thursday October 4 at 1:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Colorado Avalanche Details
It was a tough year to be a Colorado Avalanche fan. The team with the worst record in the NHL finished with just 48 points and 22 total wins including 13 in front of the home crowd at Denver’s Pepsi Center. After a severe downgrade in terms of point totals from the 2015-16 season, head coach Jared Bednar will look to improve in his second season behind the bench. After the unexpected loss of former coach Patrick Roy, Bednar and the Avs struggled to compete in what was a very tough NHL last season. Colorado was worst in the NHL in both goals for and goals against, finishing the season with a -112 goal differential. 21-year-old center Nathan MacKinnon led the team with just 53 points, including 16 goals and 37 assists. MacKinnon will return this season looking to improve from last year.
Despite a multitude of trade rumors since February’s trade deadline, center Matt Duchene remains part of the Avalanche organization. Time will tell if he spends the year in a Colorado sweater, but for now, the Avs have their second leading scorer from a year ago. Duchene finished the season with 18 goals and 23 assists in 77 games. At times showing great play, he struggled with consistency because of poor team play. Winger Mikko Rantanen, the 10th pick in 2015’s NHL Entry Draft, will start his second full season in a Colorado uniform. He showed that he was a solid draft pick for the Avs, finishing 2016-17 with 20 goals and 18 assists in 75 games.
How to purchase Colorado Avalanche tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Colorado Avalanche tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Avalanche games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Colorado Avalanche tickets.
When do Avalanche playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Avalanche make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Avalanche playoff tickets!
Colorado Avalanche schedule
For a list of upcoming Avalanche games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Avalanche Schedule page for game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2017-18 Avalanche regular season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Avalanche tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Avalanche tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Avalanche tickets start at about $15. Visit our Avalanche Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Avalanche play the Jets?
This 2017-18 season dates for Avalanche vs. Jets games are January 2 at Pepsi Center and February 3 and February 16 at Bell MTS Place. Visit our Avalanche vs. Jets matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Colorado Avalanche Top Matchups
The Colorado Avalanche have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Avalanche vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Stars Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Wild Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Predators Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Blues Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Jets Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Ducks Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Flames Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Oilers Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Kings Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Sharks Tickets
- Avalanche vs. Canucks Tickets
May 17, 2018
Best Moments in Stanley Cup History
The National Hockey League is celebrating its 100th year and boasting the oldest trophy in North American professional sports. Throughout the last century a lot of history has occurred on the ice, and a lot of legends have been born. Here are a few of our favorite moments in Stanley Cup Playoff history. New York…
December 8, 2017
The Best NHL Goalie Fights of All Time
While most sports are doing all they can to tone down the violence, the NHL is still going strong and allowing it’s players to throw down once in a while. Although it may be the norm to see players exchange some blows from time to time, it's a bit more rare when the goalies start…
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…