- Find tickets to Colorado Rapids at New England Revolution on Wednesday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Find tickets to Colorado Rapids at Houston Dynamo FC - $1 hot dogs $3 beers on Sunday October 31 at 2:00 pm at PNC Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Football Club at Colorado Rapids on Sunday November 7 at 2:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets to TBD at Colorado Rapids: Western Conference Round One (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets to TBD at Colorado Rapids: Western Conference Semifinals (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets to MLS Cup Western Conf Finals: TBD at Colorado Rapids (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets to TBD at Colorado Rapids: Western Conference Finals (If Necessary) on date to be announced at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
The Colorado Rapids was one of the 10 teams to form Major League Soccer in 1995. Fans were treated to winning soccer in the team’s first decade with an appearance in the 1997 MLS Cup and the 1999 Open Cup finals. The club reached the 2002 MLS playoff semifinal, a year in which the team’s front office won annual awards from the league. The Rapids were purchased by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke in 2004 and later gained affiliation with English Premier League side Arsenal because of Kroenke’s ownership stake in both teams.
The club’s biggest success in its first two decades was winning the 2010 MLS Cup final. Colorado narrowly qualified for the playoffs as the fifth-place team in the Western Conference. The Rapids defeated Columbus Crew SC in the quarterfinal and the San Jose Earthquakes in the semifinal.
Colorado met FC Dallas for the MLS Cup final in Toronto, a neutral location prior to the league’s shift to hosting the final at the best remaining team’s stadium. The match was tied 1-1 when Conor Casey scored against FC Dallas. Colorado’s victory came in extra time when FC Dallas defender George John scored an own goal. Casey was named the 2010 MLS Cup MVP for his game-tying strike.
The Rapids shared Mile High Stadium with the Denver Broncos from the inaugural season in 1996 until 2007. The club moved into Dick’s Sporting Goods Park during the 2007 season. Colorado’s kit and badge underwent change during the move from Mile High to the new stadium. The badge used for the first six season had a representation of a rushing river and the team wore a green home kit. Colorado switched to a soccer ball badge and black and blue kit color until the team’s stadium move. In 2007, the team moved to a soccer ball and mountain peak badge with burgundy and blue.
Prominent American players wore the Rapids kit through the club’s early years. U.S. men’s national team captain Marcelo Balboa played for the team in its first six seasons. National team midfielder Pablo Mastroeni was part of the club from 2002 to 2013 and coached the Rapids from 2014 to 2017. Members of the 2014 World Cup team that advanced to the Round of 16 wore the Rapids kit including goalkeeper Tim Howard and midfielder Jermaine Jones.
Frequently Asked Questions About Colorado Rapids Tickets and Games
How much are Colorado Rapids tickets?
Colorado Rapids ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Colorado Rapids tickets can be found for $39.00, on average.
When do Colorado Rapids tickets go on sale?
Individual Colorado Rapids tickets go on sale in February.
Where do Colorado Rapids play?
The Colorado Rapids home games are played at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO.
Do I need to print Colorado Rapids tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Colorado Rapids are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Colorado Rapids games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Colorado Rapids policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are Colorado Rapids games?
Colorado Rapids matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Colorado Rapids tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Colorado Rapids Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Colorado Rapids tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Colorado Rapids tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Colorado Rapids tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Colorado Rapids tickets.
Colorado Rapids Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|