- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Columbus Crew SC at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday September 21 at 2:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Philadelphia Union at Columbus Crew SC on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Columbus Crew SC at Toronto FC on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Columbus Crew SC Details
When Major League Soccer unveiled its plans to launch a new league in the United States, Columbus – Ohio’s capital city but a city without “major” sports team – was among the first 10 charter member clubs. The franchise would later be known as Columbus Crew and played its home matches at Ohio Stadium, aka The Horseshoe, on the campus of The Ohio State University. Columbus Crew made Brian McBride the first pick in its inaugural MLS draft of 1996, and McBride would quickly become the face of the franchise as the club built a reputation for being a playoff contender in MLS. Prominent soccer names like Stern John, Kyle Martino, Dante Washington and Guillermo Barros Schelotto have been among those to don the Crew jersey over two decades of MLS play.
Columbus Crew built and opened the first soccer-specific stadium in the United States – known now as MAPFRE Stadium – just north of the city in 1999 to a crowd of more than 24,000 fans. Columbus Crew’s most successful stretch came under the direction of the late Sigi Schmid, who had coached UCLA and LA Galaxy (winning a MLS title with the Galaxy) before joining the Crew. Despite adding star power in Schelotto and Alejandro Moreno, the Crew missed the playoffs in 2007 but went on to a memorable run in 2008. The franchise won the 2008 MLS Cup in Carson, CA by way of a 3-1 win over the New York Red Bulls.
In recent history, the Crew has established itself as a consistent postseason contender and a favorite team among Columbus sports fans.
How to buy Columbus Crew tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Columbus Crew tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Columbus Crew games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Columbus Crew tickets.
How much do Crew tickets cost?
Tickets for Columbus Crew SC home matches at MAPFRE Stadium resell for an average of $31.
Columbus Crew SC Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|