- Find tickets to Cut Copy with Sinkane on Tuesday June 26 at 8:00 pm at Mr. Smalls Theatre in Millvale, PA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Cut Copy with Sinkane on Wednesday June 27 at 7:00 pm at Newport Music Hall in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 411 dollars to Louis The Child: Two Feet with The String Cheese Incident and Too Many Zooz and Bassnectar and The Main Squeeze on Thursday June 28 at time to be announced at Double JJ Ranch in Rothbury, MI
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Cut Copy with Sinkane on Thursday June 28 at 8:00 pm at Headliners Music Hall in Louisville, KY
- Find tickets from 118 dollars to Cut Copy on Thursday September 6 at 8:00 pm at Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Phoenix with Cut Copy and Sir Sly on Saturday September 8 at 7:00 pm at Greek Theatre - Berkeley in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Cut Copy on Sunday September 9 at 9:00 pm at Wonder Ballroom in Portland, OR
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
April 14, 2014
Cut Copy Announces Summer 2014 Tour Dates
Austrian indie electro-pop band Cut Copy has just announced the dates for the summer leg of their current tour promoting their most recent album, Free Your Mind. The band will spend April and early May touring Europe, Asia, and their home content of the land down under, before hitting North America. Stateside, the group will…
March 26, 2014
Photo Gallery: Cut Copy @ Terminal 5 | 3/21/14
"Hours before Australian electronic-pop band Cut Copy took the stage at Terminal 5 on Friday, a not-to-be-unbroken pulse of energy had already been initiated. The small group of people who arrived when the doors opened at 7 p.m. immediately found themselves immersed in a DJ set by Turkish Prison. As the audience grew and the…
March 26, 2014
Cut Copy Brings Their Aussie Energy to a Packed Terminal 5
Hours before Australian electronic-pop band Cut Copy took the stage at Terminal 5 on Friday, a not-to-be-unbroken pulse of energy had already been initiated. The small group of people who arrived when the doors opened at 7 p.m. immediately found themselves immersed in a DJ set by Turkish Prison. As the audience grew and the…