- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Olympique de Marseille at D.C. United on Wednesday July 24 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to D.C. United at Chicago Fire on Saturday July 27 at 7:00 pm at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, IL
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Philadelphia Union at D.C. United on Sunday August 4 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to LA Galaxy at D.C. United on Sunday August 11 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to D.C. United at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday August 17 at 7:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to New York Red Bulls at D.C. United on Wednesday August 21 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to D.C. United at Philadelphia Union on Saturday August 24 at 7:30 pm at Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, PA
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to D.C. United at Montreal Impact on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Puebla FC at D.C. United on Wednesday September 4 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to D.C. United at Portland Timbers on Sunday September 15 at 4:30 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Seattle Sounders FC at D.C. United on Sunday September 22 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to D.C. United at New York Red Bulls on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to FC Cincinnati at D.C. United on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
The fans have spoken
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
D.C. United Details
D.C. United began play during Major League Soccer’s inaugural season in 1996. The club was the first winner of MLS Cup, defeating the Los Angeles Galaxy 3-2. The final at Foxborough Stadium in Massachusetts started with two goals from Galaxy players. D.C. United players Tony Sanneh, Shawn Medved, and Eddie Pope scored goals to clinch the MLS Cup final. Midfielder Marco Etcheverry was named the league’s first MLS Cup MVP.
Manager Bruce Arena led D.C. United to multiple titles in the club’s first three seasons. The club also finished off a U.S. Open Cup run in 1996 by defeating the Rochester Rhinos. D.C. United received the Supporters’ Shield in 1997 as the league’s top team and won another MLS Cup by defeating the Colorado Rapids 2-1. Arena’s team also succeeded internationally by winning the 1998 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup against Mexican side Club Toluca and the 1998 Copa Interamericana against Brazilian club Vasco de Gama. Arena left the club after the 1998 season to become the U.S. men’s national team manager.
The club won several trophies in the decade after Arena left for the national team. D.C. United defeated the Los Angeles Galaxy 2-0 in the 1999 MLS Cup on goals from Jaime Moreno and Ben Olsen. Forward Alecko Eskandarian led D.C. United to a 3-2 victory over the Kansas City Wizards in the 2004 MLS Cup, earning the MLS Cup MVP along the way. D.C. United also won the Supporters’ Shield in 2006 and 2007 and the U.S. Open Cup in 2008.
Prominent American and international players featured for D.C. United through its first two decades. U.S. national team members Jeff Agoos, John Harkes, Eddie Pope, and Richie Williams played for the club in its first five years. Bolivian players Marco Etcheverry and Jaime Moreno starred for their national teams and lifted D.C. United in its early years. The club made a splash by signing former Manchester United star Wayne Rooney in 2018.
D.C. United played in Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, a stadium previously used by the Washington Redskins, during its first season. The club remained in the stadium until the opening of Audi Field in 2018. The club maintained a black home kit and a badge featuring an eagle throughout its early years.
How to buy D.C. United tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy D.C. United tickets.
- Browse the above listings of D.C. United games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your D.C. United tickets.
D.C. United schedule
How much do D.C. United tickets cost?
The average resale price for a D.C. United ticket is $46.
When do D.C. United play the New York Red Bulls?
D.C. United meets longtime rival New York Red Bulls at home on August 21, 2019. New York Red Bulls host D.C. United for the second rivalry match of the season on September 29, 2019.
D.C. United Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|