- Find tickets to D.C. United at Atlanta United FC on Saturday September 18 at 3:30 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets to FC Cincinnati at D.C. United on Saturday September 25 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to Minnesota United FC at D.C. United on Wednesday September 29 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to D.C. United at Orlando City SC on Saturday October 2 at 7:30 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets to Nashville SC at D.C. United on Saturday October 16 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to New England Revolution at D.C. United on Wednesday October 20 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to D.C. United at New York City FC on Saturday October 23 at 7:30 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets to D.C. United at New York City FC on Saturday October 23 at 7:30 pm at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, NY
- Find tickets to New York Red Bulls at D.C. United on Wednesday October 27 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to Columbus Crew SC at D.C. United on Saturday October 30 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to D.C. United at Toronto FC on Sunday November 7 at 3:30 pm at BMO Field in Toronto, Canada
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
D.C. United began play during Major League Soccer’s inaugural season in 1996. The club was the first winner of MLS Cup, defeating the Los Angeles Galaxy 3-2. The final at Foxborough Stadium in Massachusetts started with two goals from Galaxy players. D.C. United players Tony Sanneh, Shawn Medved, and Eddie Pope scored goals to clinch the MLS Cup final. Midfielder Marco Etcheverry was named the league’s first MLS Cup MVP.
Manager Bruce Arena led D.C. United to multiple titles in the club’s first three seasons. The club also finished off a U.S. Open Cup run in 1996 by defeating the Rochester Rhinos. D.C. United received the Supporters’ Shield in 1997 as the league’s top team and won another MLS Cup by defeating the Colorado Rapids 2-1. Arena’s team also succeeded internationally by winning the 1998 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup against Mexican side Club Toluca and the 1998 Copa Interamericana against Brazilian club Vasco de Gama. Arena left the club after the 1998 season to become the U.S. men’s national team manager.
The club won several trophies in the decade after Arena left for the national team. D.C. United defeated the Los Angeles Galaxy 2-0 in the 1999 MLS Cup on goals from Jaime Moreno and Ben Olsen. Forward Alecko Eskandarian led D.C. United to a 3-2 victory over the Kansas City Wizards in the 2004 MLS Cup, earning the MLS Cup MVP along the way. D.C. United also won the Supporters’ Shield in 2006 and 2007 and the U.S. Open Cup in 2008.
Prominent American and international players featured for D.C. United through its first two decades. U.S. national team members Jeff Agoos, John Harkes, Eddie Pope, and Richie Williams played for the club in its first five years. Bolivian players Marco Etcheverry and Jaime Moreno starred for their national teams and lifted D.C. United in its early years. The club made a splash by signing former Manchester United star Wayne Rooney in 2018.
D.C. United played in Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, a stadium previously used by the the Washington Football Team, during its first season. The club remained in the stadium until the opening of Audi Field in 2018. The club maintained a black home kit and a badge featuring an eagle throughout its early years.
Frequently Asked Questions About DC United Tickets and Games
How much are DC United tickets?
DC United ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, DC United tickets can be found for $50.00, on average.
When do DC United tickets go on sale?
Individual DC United tickets go on sale in February.
Where do DC United play?
The DC United home games are played at Audi Field in Washington, DC.
Do I need to print DC United tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. DC United are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for DC United games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The DC United policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are DC United games?
DC United matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy DC United tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy DC United Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of DC United tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available DC United tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy DC United tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your DC United tickets.
D.C. United Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|