- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Montreal Impact at D.C. United on Saturday September 29 at 7:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets to El Salvador National Team at D.C. United on Wednesday October 3 at 8:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Chicago Fire at D.C. United on Sunday October 7 at 1:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to FC Dallas at D.C. United on Saturday October 13 at 4:55 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Toronto FC at D.C. United on Wednesday October 17 at 7:30 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to New York City FC at D.C. United on Sunday October 21 at 3:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to D.C. United at Chicago Fire on Sunday October 28 at 3:30 pm at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL
The fans have spoken
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
D.C. United Details
The nation's capital houses one of the most decorated MLS franchises of the last 20 years, a club that has been coached by Bruce Arena and featured stars like Eddie Pope and Jaime Moreno. The Black and Red are one of only two Major League Soccer teams to have won a CONCACAF tournament, the Champions' Cup in 1998. D.C. has also won a grand total of four MLS Cups, including three out of the first four awarded after the league's inception.
Strange now to think that the debut 1996 unit finished the regular season with only a 16-16 record. Proving once and for all that the postseason is about how a team is playing at the moment, not what their record was in April and May, inaugural skipper Arena's club surged to an Eastern Conference title win with a surprise victory over Supporters' Shield winner Tampa Bay. United fell behind 0-2 in the final showdown with Western Conference winner Los Angeles, but a courageous comeback and a dramatic goal by Pope in extra time gave the upstarts an historic win to cap off the first campaign of Major League Soccer.
The franchise would repeat as MLS champion in the league's second year, even adding icing to the cake as the unstoppable soccer team won the MLS Cup, claimed the Supporters' Shield and finished an impressive third place in the Champions' Cup. After a run at a third straight league title fell short in 1998 and Arena left to coach the USMNT, Thomas Rongen stepped in to skipper the squad to another MLS title in 1999.
2004 brought even more glory. Legendary coach Piotr Nowak steered a rejuvenated roster that included the likes of Christian Gomez and exciting teenage prodigy Freddy Adu. The squad defeated the Kansas City Wizards for the fourth MLS Cup in franchise history, but not before beating the New England Revolution on penalty kicks in a classic semifinal.
Despite so many great memories, 14 years is a long dry spell without an MLS championship. Goalkeeper Bill Hamid and defender Bobby Boswell each left in 2017. It was a busy offseason for United, though, as the club traded for former Sounders defender Oniel Fisher and have acquired dangerous midfielder Yamil Asad from Atlanta. A new-look roster and history of success have the club set up for a strong 2018 campaign.
How to buy D.C. United tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy D.C. United tickets.
- Browse the above listings of D.C. United games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your D.C. United tickets.
When do D.C. United playoff tickets go on sale?
If D.C. United makes the MLS Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about D.C. United playoff tickets!
D.C. United schedule
For a list of upcoming D.C. United games, feel free to browse the game listings above. The 2018 D.C. United regular season runs from March 3, 2018 to October 28, 2018.
How much do D.C. United tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering D.C. United tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, D.C. United tickets start at about $20.
When does D.C. United play the New York Red Bulls?
This 2018 season, D.C. United plays the New York Red Bulls July 26 and September 16 at Audi Field, and August 26 at Red Bull Arena.