Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Jan 28, Sun 1:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Feb 4, Sun 1:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Feb 24, Sat 12:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Dallas Cowboys Details
The Cowboys came incredibly close to making it to the NFC Championship game in 2016, losing 34-31 to the Packers on a last-second field. Dak Prescott led a furious fourth-quarter comeback for Dallas in that game, but it was not enough to get them to the next round. Now Prescott will use that experience to try and lead his team all the way to the Promised Land, and he definitely has the weapon around him to do it. Running behind the league’s best offensive line, Ezekiel Elliott should be able to improve upon last year’s 1,631-yard and 15-touchdown season. He was just a rookie then, and one would think that the extra experience will do him good. As for pass-catchers, Dez Bryant, Cole Beasley and Jason Witten will make things happen for Prescott. Bryant is still one the most difficult covers in football, and he should be in for a big year now that he is healthy. On the other side of the ball, Sean Lee anchors a unit that was very tough to score on in 2016. Lee was a First Team All-Pro last season, and he is surrounded by studs like Byron Jones, Orlando Scandrick, Tyrone Crawford and David Irving. If this team can stay healthy then the sky is the limit.
The Cowboys play their games in AT&T Stadium, which is found in Arlington, Texas and has a retractable roof that allows the Cowboys to avoid playing games in poor weather. This stadium is also referred to as “Jerry World” because of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Jones is a gigantic personality, so it’s only fitting that this stadium is the fifth largest in the NFL and also has a video screen that runs from one 20-yard line to the other. This place has gotten pretty loud in recent years, but it was absolutely rocking as “America’s Team” went 7-1 at home last season.
How to purchase Dallas Cowboys tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Dallas Cowboys tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Cowboys games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Dallas Cowboys tickets.
When do Cowboys playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Cowboys make the playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in December or January. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Cowboys playoff tickets!
Dallas Cowboys schedule
For a list of upcoming Cowboys games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Cowboys Schedule page for Cowboys game results, scores, team record, and future games. The 2017 Cowboys season runs from September 10th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017.
How much do Cowboys tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Cowboys tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Cowboys tickets start at about $48. Visit our Cowboys Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Cowboys play the Giants?
This 2017 season, dates for Cowboys vs. Giants games are September 10th at AT&T Stadium and December 10th at MetLife Stadium.
What is the Dallas Cowboys preseason schedule?
The 2017 Dallas Cowboys preseason kicks off August 12th and ends August 31st. Visit our Dallas Cowboys Tickets page to purchase Cowboys preseason tickets.
What is the New York Giants preseason schedule?
The Giants 2017 preseason begins August 11th and ends August 31st. To purchase New York Giants preseason tickets, please visit our Giants Tickets page. The Giants will face off against the Jets in the battle for MetLife Stadium on August 26th.
Dallas Cowbows Top Matchups
The Dallas Cowboys have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Cowboys vs. Giants Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Redskins Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Eagles Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Jets Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Patriots Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Bills Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Dolphins Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Falcons Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Saints Tickets
- Cowboys vs. Panthers Tickets