The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Dallas Stars Details
The Stars were originally the North Stars, and they played in Minnesota from 1967 to 1993. The North Stars reached two Stanley Cup Finals, including one in 1991, just two years before they relocated. The North Stars actually had a losing record in 1991 and were underdogs in each round of the playoffs. With a roster that included future hall of famer Mike Modano, the North Stars got hot at the right time and beat the top teams in the West before they lost in the Stanley Cup Final to Mario Lemieux and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
In 1993, the Stars moved to Dallas, and dropped “North” from their name. The Stars made the playoffs in their first season in Texas, and, with a Star like Modano on the team, were able to attract fans in what wasn’t considered a “traditional” hockey market. By the 1998-99 season, the Stars were ready to compete for a championship. In addition to Modano, the Stars had assembled a roster that included Brett Hull, Joe Nieuwendyk, Ed Belfour, and Derian Hatcher. The Stars reached the Stanley Cup Final in 1999 and won the series against the Buffalo Sabres on a controversial overtime goal from Brett Hull. The Stars returned to the Stanley Cup Final the next year and attempted to defend their title, but they were defeated in 6 games by the New Jersey Devils.
How to purchase Dallas Stars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Dallas Stars tickets.
- Search the Jets game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Dallas Stars tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Stars playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Stars make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Stars playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Dallas Stars schedule
The Stars play at American Airlines Center, which opened in 2001. Their 2018-19 season begins on October 4, 2018 with a home game against the Arizona Coyotes.
How much do Stars tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Stars tickets for all fans at every price point. The average resale price for a ticket to a Stars game is $61.
When do the Stars play the Wild?
NHL hockey has returned to Minnesota since the North Stars left, creating an intriguing matchup when the Stars play the Minnesota Wild.
The Stars and Wild will play in Dallas on October 19, 2018, February 1, 2019, and in the Stars’ regular season finale on April 6, 2019. They’ll play in Minnesota on December 22, 2018 and March 14, 2019.
Dallas Stars Top Matchups
The Dallas Stars have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Stars vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Stars vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Stars vs. Wild Tickets
- Stars vs. Predators Tickets
- Stars vs. Blues Tickets
- Stars vs. Jets Tickets
- Stars vs. Ducks Tickets
- Stars vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Stars vs. Flames Tickets
- Stars vs. Oilers Tickets
- Stars vs. Kings Tickets
- Stars vs. Sharks Tickets
- Stars vs. Canucks Tickets
Dallas Stars Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…
May 11, 2016
Dallas Stars Ticket Prices Heat Up
Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals takes place tonight at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. Since we started tracking the secondary market in 2010, we have never seen a Dallas Stars home game with a higher average resale price than tonight's average of $199. Top 5 Most Expensive Dallas Stars Games Matchup…
April 17, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Ducks Veterans Hope to Fly One More Time
NHL Playoffs - Pacific Division Two of the last seven Stanley Cup titles have landed on the West Coast, with a third narrowly escaping the Pacific Division's grasp when the Bruins beat the Canucks in the thrilling seven-game series of 2011. While only three seeds from the revamped Pacific managed to qualify for the NHL…