- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday November 27 at 8:00 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Thursday November 29 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 116 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Friday November 30 at 8:00 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 107 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Sunday December 2 at 8:00 pm at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday December 4 at 8:00 pm at SNHU Arena in Manchester, NH
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Wednesday December 5 at 8:00 pm at Times Union Center in Albany, NY
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Friday December 7 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Saturday December 8 at 8:00 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 101 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday December 11 at 8:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Thursday December 13 at 8:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 77 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Friday December 14 at 8:00 pm at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Dave Matthews Band on Saturday December 15 at 8:00 pm at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
Dave Matthews Band Details
With the support of a dedicated fan base built by country-spanning tours, the Dave Matthews Band established itself as the jam band of a new generation in the 1990s. It all started in 1991, when drummer Carter Beauford, saxophonist LeRoi Moore, bassist Stefan Leonard and, of course, Dave himself formed the band in Charlottesville, Virginia. From there, it didn’t take long for DMB to find success. They made their name as a touring band, relentlessly traveling to reach the young audiences that can so often propel a band to superstardom. And that’s exactly what the Dave Matthews Band’s fan base did. After signing with RCA in 1994, the band released its major-label debut Under the Table and Dreaming in September of that year. It went platinum within months, with “What Would You Say” remaining the band’s highest-charting hit to this day.
Things didn’t slow down for DMB from there—if anything, the band escalated its efforts to hit the road and play shows. As they grew, so did the success of their studio albums. After Under the Table hit No. 11 on the US charts and follow-up Crash hit No. 2, the Dave Matthews Band ripped off a record streak of six consecutive studio albums to hit No. 1. The most recent, 2012’s Away from the World, maintained the band’s signature sound while offering thoughtful commentary on themes of isolation and loneliness. Naturally, DMB’s acclaimed concerts have translated well into a series of over a dozen live albums, three of which have charted in the U.S. Top 10.
September 25, 2018
Dave Matthews Band Announce Late-Fall Trek
Save $20 off your Dave purchase of $100 or more by using code DMB20 at checkout! Dave Matthews Band may have just wrapped up an epic summer tour, but they're already looking ahead to the fall. The jam band has just announced a 10-city, 12-show tour slated for the end of November in support of…