- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Death From Above on Tuesday November 20 at 8:00 pm at Rams Head Live in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Death From Above with Le Butcherettes on Wednesday November 21 at 8:30 pm at The Foundry in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Death From Above on Friday November 23 at 7:00 pm at Elsewhere in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Death From Above with Le Butcherettes (18+) on Saturday November 24 at 8:30 pm at Brighton Music Hall in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Death From Above with Le Butcherettes on Sunday November 25 at 8:30 pm at The Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls, NY
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
May 20, 2016
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
This week marks a truly exciting one for live music, with the return of the Bad Boy Family, plus an official tour announcement from the sneaky Sia. Oh yeah, and Barbra Streisand hitting the road for the first time in over three years. Here's who we're most excited to catch live this summer. Sia 'The…
May 12, 2016
Death From Above 1979 Announce Summer, Fall Tour Dates
Although they recently wrapped up a tour with Eagles of Death Metal, rockers Death From Above 1979 are gearing up to hit the road yet again. The duo has announced dates from June 18 to July 21 and October 11 to November 11, with stops in the Midwest, Eastern Seaboard and South. For the first half…
July 11, 2014
Death From Above 1979 Promotes ‘The Physical World’ With Tour
Death From Above 1979 has just released their new single, “Trainwreck 1979”, giving us just a bit more insight into their upcoming sophomore release, The Physical World--the long-awaited follow up to 2004’s You’re A Woman, I’m A Machine. To promote their new album (which comes out September 9, by the way), the band has mapped…