- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions on Sunday October 20 at 1:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to New York Giants at Detroit Lions on Sunday October 27 at 1:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Detroit Lions at Oakland Raiders on Sunday November 3 at 1:05 pm at RingCentral Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 196 dollars to Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears on Sunday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 111 dollars to Dallas Cowboys at Detroit Lions on Sunday November 17 at 1:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Detroit Lions at Washington Redskins on Sunday November 24 at 1:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
- Find tickets from 84 dollars to Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions on Thursday November 28 at 12:30 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 89 dollars to Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings on Sunday December 8 at 12:00 pm at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Detroit Lions on Sunday December 15 at 1:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Detroit Lions at Denver Broncos on date to be announced at Broncos Stadium at Mile High in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions on Sunday December 29 at 1:00 pm at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
Detroit Lions Details
The Lions play their home games in Downtown Detroit, where Ford Field is located. This is a unique stadium, as it is a dome that also gets a ton of natural sunlight. The venue has an abundance of glass windows, which allows for the sun to shine on the field. It makes for a more natural feel when the team is playing, but also allows for wild Midwestern weather to not play a role on game days.
Detroit Lions schedule
To browse upcoming Lions games, search the game listings above.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lions Games and Lions Tickets
How much are Detroit Lions tickets?
Lions ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Lions tickets can be found for as low as $24.00, with an average price of $96.00.
Can I buy Lions tickets at the stadium?
All individual Lions tickets are sold online. The Ford Field ticket office does not sell tickets directly on game day.
Do I need to print my Lions tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer allowed in the NFL, as part of a League-wide mandate. Due to the policy change, starting in the 2019 season - all guests are required to enter Lions games using a mobile ticket.
Does my child need a ticket for a Lions game?
Each NFL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium has a valid ticket. The Lions ticket policy states all children 2 and under are free.
How to purchase Detroit Lions tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Detroit Lions tickets all season long.
Detroit Lions Top Matchups
Detroit Lions Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
February 2, 2018
Breaking Down the 2018 NFL Coaching Carousel
Even though the NFL season is ending, things have been heating up lately for teams that have decided to make coaching changes for the upcoming 2018-19 campaign. Surprisingly enough, the NFL playoffs seem to be the busiest time for teams hoping to fill their head-coaching vacancies as they look to plunder successful coaches and coordinators…
November 22, 2017
Thanksgiving Day Football: 5 Iconic NFL Moments
Thanksgiving Day, a yearly delight filled with the three Fs: Food, Family and Football. A long-standing NFL tradition, this Thursday in November is packed with some of the season’s best matchups, and usually offers at least one extremely memorable game that’s talked about for years to come. Here at SeatGeek, we’ve compiled our choices for…
November 13, 2017
The Most Important NFL Games Left in the Season
With ten weeks of the NFL season already behind us and too many surprises to count (the Eagles are 8 - 1, the Giants are 1 - 8), we look forward to the final seven weeks of play with a maddening curiosity. Let’s predict the most significant games left. Week 11: Falcons at Seahawks Matt…