- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Preseason: Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons on Monday October 7 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Preseason: Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday October 9 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Preseason: Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons on Friday October 11 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Pistons at Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday October 15 at 7:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday October 16 at 7:00 pm at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers on Wednesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons on Thursday October 24 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Philadelphia 76ers at Detroit Pistons on Saturday October 26 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons on Monday October 28 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Toronto Raptors on Wednesday October 30 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls on Friday November 1 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons on Saturday November 2 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards on Monday November 4 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday November 6 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Indiana Pacers on Friday November 8 at 7:00 pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Minnesota Timberwolves at Detroit Pistons on Monday November 11 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat on Tuesday November 12 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets on Friday November 15 at 7:00 pm at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls on Wednesday November 20 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons on Friday November 22 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday November 23 at 7:30 pm at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons on Monday November 25 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday November 27 at 7:00 pm at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons on Friday November 29 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to San Antonio Spurs at Detroit Pistons on Sunday December 1 at 5:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
Detroit Pistons Details
Ask any NBA fan what they think of when they think of the Detroit Pistons, and chances are they will tell you that they think of hard-nosed basketball. Several eras in Pistons history have inspired that thinking, as some of the best teams in Pistons history have identified themselves through physicality and the willingness to get their hands dirty on the defensive end. In many ways, the mentality of the Pistons is similar to the mentality of Detroit itself.
The first, and possibly best, example of that mentality is the “Bad Boys” Pistons teams. In the 1980s and early 1990s, the Bad Boys' goal was to simply be tougher than their opponents at all times. With Bill Laimbeer exerting his will on the inside, and the small but rugged Isiah Thomas running the point, the team made life difficult for even the best players of the era.
Detroit won two titles during that time period, and added to their trophy case during the next hard-nosed era of their history. In the 2000s, the Pistons didn't have superstar players, but made up for that with pure toughness. The team featured nothing but team-first players, with Ben Wallace, Chauncey Billups, and Richard Hamilton leading the team to a shock NBA Finals win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
When it comes to rivalries, there are understandably many given the style of play that some of the best Pistons teams employed. The two most notable, though, are rivalries against fellow teams from the Midwest. The Chicago Bulls and Pistons combined for intense playoff games, where the Pistons vowed to make things difficult for the great Michael Jordan. And games between the Pistons and the Indiana Pacers have never been short on intensity either. With all three teams playing in the Central division, all of the games between them carry an added intensity.
How to purchase Detroit Pistons tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Pistons tickets.
- Search the Pistons game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Detroit Pistons tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Pistons playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Pistons make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Pistons playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Detroit Pistons schedule
The season for the Detroit Pistons, along with the rest of the NBA, gets going in October each year. The regular season ends in April, with the postseason immediately following and lasting until June. As an NBA championship team in the past, the Pistons have made it to June multiple times in franchise history. As for the exact dates on the Pistons' schedule, fans will look forward to the league's annual schedule release in August.
How much do Pistons tickets cost?
On average, resale tickets to see the Detroit Pistons cost $55. Prices can vary based on the opponent, seating section, day of week, and more.
When do the Pistons play the Pacers?
With a history of excitement between the two teams, the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers circle each other on the schedule heading into every season. As members of the same division, they have plenty of chances against each other every regular season, with the potential for the teams to square off in the NBA Playoffs as well.
Visit our Pistons vs. Pacers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Detroit Pistons Top Matchups
Detroit Pistons Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…