- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday September 19 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Preseason: Chicago Blackhawks at Detroit Red Wings on Thursday September 20 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Preseason: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings on Saturday September 22 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Red Wings at Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday September 25 at 7:30 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Red Wings at Boston Bruins on Wednesday September 26 at 7:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets to Preseason: Detroit Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Preseason: Toronto Maple Leafs at Detroit Red Wings on Saturday September 29 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Disney On Ice - Baltimore on Thursday October 11 at 7:30 pm at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Detroit Red Wings Details
After 38 years, the Detroit Red Wings said goodbye to Joe Louis Arena, playing their last home game back in April. The end of the 2016-17 season not only marked the end of an era in Joe Louis, but also the end of a 25-year playoff streak that started back during the 1990-91 season. In what was a bittersweet end has paved the way for the future of the Red Wings. Detroit will open the 2017-18 season in the brand new Little Caesars Arena, where the team will try to begin a brand-new playoff streak.
The 16-17 season wasn’t what the Red Wings were hoping for. With just 79 points, Detroit finished 7th in the Atlantic Division. Struggles plagued the team on both ends of the ice, with the Red Wings finishing 24th in goals and 25th in goals against. The team had just a single 20-plus goal-scorer – Tomas Tatar (25 goals, 21 assists) – and the rest of the team struggled to generate offense consistently. Veteran winger Henrik Zetterberg led the team in total points with 68 (17 goals, 51 assists). 20-year-old center Dylan Larkin showed flashes of greatness but his numbers were down from his rookie campaign in 2015-16. Thomas Vanek and Tomas Jurco were both dealt at the trade deadline so the 2017-18 roster will look a bit different. The team also brought in veteran defenseman Trevor Daley to improve last year’s mediocre blue line. In a new arena, there is new life and new hope for the Detroit Red Wings in the upcoming season.
How to purchase Detroit Red Wings tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Red Wings tickets.
- Search the Red Wings game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Detroit Red Wings tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Red Wings playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Red Wings make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Red Wings playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Detroit Red Wings schedule
To browse upcoming Red Wings games, search the game listings above. For Red Wings results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Red Wings Schedule page. This year, the Red Wings season runs from October 5, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Red Wings tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Red Wings tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Red Wings tickets will start at $30. For further information, visit our Red Wings Ticket Prices page.
When do the Red Wings play the Bruins?
This season, the Red Wings play the Bruins December 13 and February 6 in Detroit and December 23 and March 6 in Boston. Visit our Red Wings vs. Bruins matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Detroit Red Wings Top Matchups
The Detroit Red Wings have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Red Wings vs. Bruins Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Sabres Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Panthers Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Senators Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Lightning Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Devils Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Islanders Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Rangers Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Flyers Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Penguins Tickets
- Red Wings vs. Capitals Tickets
December 8, 2017
The Best NHL Goalie Fights of All Time
While most sports are doing all they can to tone down the violence, the NHL is still going strong and allowing it’s players to throw down once in a while. Although it may be the norm to see players exchange some blows from time to time, it's a bit more rare when the goalies start…
November 1, 2017
Longest Major Professional Sports Games in History
Sunday night, October 29, baseball fans witnessed one of the greatest World Series games in MLB history, as the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 13-12 in a 10-inning, five-hour-17-minute affair that left everyone on the edge of their seats. While not the longest World Series game in history, it got us here at…
September 1, 2017
Single Season Win Records in Each Major Professional Sport
With the Los Angeles Dodgers just less than 30 wins away from the MLB’s all-time win record (116), there is a good chance that history could be broken at the end of September. With just such a record in sight, let’s look back at the record for single-season win totals in each of the four…