- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins on Tuesday September 25 at 7:10 pm at Target Field in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins on Wednesday September 26 at 7:10 pm at Target Field in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins on Thursday September 27 at 7:10 pm at Target Field in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Milwaukee Brewers on Friday September 28 at 7:10 pm at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday September 29 at 6:10 pm at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Detroit Tigers at Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday September 30 at 2:10 pm at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI
The fans have spoken
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
Detroit Tigers Details
The Tigers were a founding member of the American League in 1901. They are the oldest American League team to have never changed its name or have moved to a different city. The Tigers acquired Ty Cobb, arguably the most famous player in the history of the franchise, in 1905. Cobb played 21 years for the Tigers and was a player/manager for the team from 1921-1926. Cobb was known for his ability to get on base: he did not hit many home runs, but he was a 12 time AL batting champion, and his .367 career batting average is the highest in Major League Baseball.
The Tigers have won four World Series titles. Their most recent championship came in 1984, over the San Diego Padres. The Tigers received strong pitching from Jack Morris, a member of the Hall of Fame’s class of 2018, and from Willie Hernandez, who won the Cy Young and American League MVP awards as a closing pitcher. The Tigers also went to the World Series in 2006 after narrowly missing out on the AL Central title. More recently, the Tigers won the AL Central division in four consecutive seasons (2011-2014) and appeared in the ALCS in three (2011-2013) of those seasons. The Tigers often relied on elite play from fan-favorite pitcher Justin Verlander.
The Tigers traded Verlander to the Astros near the end of the 2017 season. Detroit finished the year tied for the worst record in MLB and was able to trade their most valuable player to a championship contender. Verlander won his first World Series title with the Houston Astros, but the deal was not one-sided: the Tigers received the first pick in the 2018 MLB draft.
Two-time MVP and face of the franchise Miguel Cabrera will be back for his 11th season with the team, giving Detroit fans another chance to see one of the greatest baseball players of his generation. Ron Gardenhire, who had previously managed the Minnesota Twins and was a coach for the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2017, will be the Tigers’ new manager for the 2018 season.
The Tigers play at Comerica Park in downtown Detroit, near all of the city’s major pro-sports arenas.
How to buy Detroit Tigers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Tigers tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Tigers games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Detroit Tigers tickets.
When do Tigers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Tigers make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Tigers playoff tickets!
Detroit Tigers schedule
For a list of upcoming Tigers games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Tigers Schedule page for Tigers game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Tigers regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Tigers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Tigers tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Tigers tickets start at about $10. Visit our Tigers Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Tigers play the Yankees?
This 2018 season, dates for Tigers vs. Yankees games are scheduled for April 13th, 14th, and 15th at Comerica Park. At Yankee Stadium, Tigers vs. Yankees games are scheduled for August 30th and 31st and September 1st and 2nd.
Detroit Tigers Top Matchups
The Detroit Tigers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Detroit Tigers Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Detroit Tigers tickets can be pricey. However, nobody should have to blow their summer savings trying to catch a game. Use these top 5 tips to save money on Tigers tickets this summer. #1. Go to a Weekday Game Unsurprisingly, Tigers games that fall on…