- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Duke Blue Devils at Syracuse Orange Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 6:00 pm at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
- Find tickets from 209 dollars to Duke Blue Devils at Virginia Tech Hokies Basketball on Tuesday February 26 at 7:00 pm at Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, VA
- Find tickets from 938 dollars to Miami Hurricanes at Duke Blue Devils Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 4:00 pm at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC
- Find tickets from 470 dollars to Wake Forest Demon Deacons at Duke Blue Devils Basketball on Tuesday March 5 at 7:00 pm at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC
- Find tickets from 230 dollars to Duke Blue Devils at North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 6:00 pm at Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
Duke Blue Devils Basketball Details
There are plenty of great college basketball arenas. But if you ask fans of the sport which building is at the top of their bucket lists, the most popular response just might be Cameron Indoor Stadium, home of the Duke Blue Devils.
Cameron is a cramped, loud, wonderful place, with a capacity of just over 9,000. It has been open since 1940, and eschews some of the trappings of modern facilities (suites and the like). It’s about the basketball – and just the basketball.
The students – known as the “Cameron Crazies” – get a large percentage of courtside seats. Their good-natured harassment of opponents is often creative, and their cheering has resulted in the Cameron noise level reaching 121 decibels – comparable to a thunderclap or a chainsaw.
It’s probably fair that the Crazies get to cheer for such a good team. Since head coach Mike Krzyzewski took over the program in 1980, the Blue Devils have been fixtures in the NCAA Tournament, with double-digit Final Four appearances and a handful of titles.
The Blue Devils’ best championship was arguably their first. In 1991, Christian Laettner led the squad to a semifinal upset of UNLV, which was viewed as a prohibitive favorite to repeat as national champions. Duke went on to defeat Kansas in the final.
Duke has plenty of rivals in the competitive ACC, but North Carolina obviously stands out. The schools are located less than 10 miles from each other, and it’s generally accepted that the rivalry is college basketball’s best.
November 2, 2018
The 5 Best Games on Duke’s Schedule This Season
Use code DUKE20 at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 more! Long celebrated as one of the most prolific programs in the history of college basketball, the Duke Blue Devils seem destined for great things just months removed from an Elite Eight appearance. After losing the likes of Marvin Bagley III, Wendell…