- Find tickets to The Guess Who on Saturday September 15 at 7:00 pm at Twin River Event Center in Lincoln, RI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Preseason: Edmonton Oilers at Calgary Flames on Monday September 17 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Preseason: Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Preseason: Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers on Thursday September 20 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets to Preseason: Edmonton Oilers at Winnipeg Jets on Sunday September 23 at 7:00 pm at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Canada
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Preseason: Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday September 25 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Preseason: Arizona Coyotes at Edmonton Oilers on Thursday September 27 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Preseason: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers on Saturday September 29 at 1:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Edmonton Oilers Details
With a second-place finish in the Pacific Division, Todd McLellan’s Edmonton Oilers showed that they are not a team to be messed with. The Rogers Place fans were treated well throughout the 2016-17 season, as star (and captain) Connor McDavid made his case for being a future hall of famer despite being a 20-year-old in just his second season. He led the Oilers with 100 total points, including 30 goals, while staying healthy and playing all 82 regular season games. Thanks to his stellar play, the Oilers were able to catapult up five spots in the division after finishing last in the Pacific during the 2015-16 campaign. A first-round matchup saw Edmonton win in six games, followed by a tough seven-game second round against Anaheim. Anaheim ultimately knocked off the Oilers, but not before McDavid showed that he can lead this team to success. The captain, in his first playoff action, finished with five goals and four assists in 13 games.
With him wearing that C, Edmonton is not to be taken lightly in 2017-18. Center Leon Draisaitl, merely a year older than McDavid, finished second on the team in scoring a year ago with 29 goals and 48 assists. His presence on the second line will be needed and he should build on his success from last season. Winger Jordan Eberle won’t return for this Oilers team, as he was traded away to the New York Islanders in June. Eberle was third on the team last year with 51 points, but was called out for his practice habits and many heralded this trade as a positive for the future. With a year more of experience for the young stars, this Edmonton team should be a force to be reckoned with in the West.
How to purchase Edmonton Oilers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Edmonton Oilers tickets.
- Search the Oilers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Edmonton Oilers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Oilers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Oilers make the NHL playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Oilers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Edmonton Oilers schedule
To browse upcoming Oilers games, search the game listings above. For Oilers results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Oilers Schedule page. This year, the Oilers season runs from October 4, 2017 to April 7, 2018.
How much do Oilers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Oilers tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Oilers tickets will start at $50. For further information, visit our Oilers Ticket Prices page.
When do the Oilers play the Flames?
This season, the Oilers play the Flames December 2, March 13, and March 31 in Calgary and January 25 in Edmonton. Visit our Oilers vs. Flames matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Edmonton Oilers Top Matchups
The Edmonton Oilers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Oilers vs. Ducks Tickets
- Oilers vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Oilers vs. Flames Tickets
- Oilers vs. Kings Tickets
- Oilers vs. Sharks Tickets
- Oilers vs. Canucks Tickets
- Oilers vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Oilers vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Oilers vs. Stars Tickets
- Oilers vs. Wild Tickets
- Oilers vs. Predators Tickets
- Oilers vs. Blues Tickets
- Oilers vs. Jets Tickets
May 17, 2018
Best Moments in Stanley Cup History
The National Hockey League is celebrating its 100th year and boasting the oldest trophy in North American professional sports. Throughout the last century a lot of history has occurred on the ice, and a lot of legends have been born. Here are a few of our favorite moments in Stanley Cup Playoff history. New York…
May 15, 2017
What NHL Playoff Teams Drive the Most Ticket Sales?
Only four teams remain in the NHL playoffs, with the Senators and Penguins facing off at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals tonight at the PPG Paints Arena. Though we're still weeks away from the Stanley Cup, so far the 2017 NHL Playoffs have been filled with upsets, comebacks and hard-earned victories. With an impressive roster…
July 8, 2016
The Hottest Matchups in the NHL Season
It may be the middle of the summer, but that doesn't mean the NHL news cycle slows down, as both the schedule release and free agency have occurred since the last newsletter. With the schedule locked in, it is a good chance to look at some of the matchups that are particularly hot tickets right…