- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Wednesday October 10 at 7:00 pm at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Saturday December 1 at 8:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Wednesday December 5 at 8:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Friday December 7 at 8:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Saturday December 8 at 8:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Florida Georgia Line on Tuesday December 11 at 8:00 pm at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Florida Georgia Line Details
Some bands come together as college students, young musicians eager to get on stage and impress their classmates. Others come together with a greater sense of urgency, amateur musicians looking to make it as stars. For Florida Georgia Line, the group’s origin story has the best of both worlds. Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard met at Belmont University, which, wouldn’t you believe it, is in Nashville, Tennessee. The duo played on-campus and off, building a following and a contemporary, non-traditional sound that would shift country music radio towards a new direction entirely. Kelley and Hubbard dropped Anything Like Me, a self-released EP in 2010, and signed with label Big Loud Mountain soon after. Florida Georgia Line began work on their debut album, Here’s to the Good Times.
You may have heard of the album’s lead single, a little tune by the name of “Cruise.” It made noise quickly, shooting to the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart when released in early 2012. By the end of the year, it had risen to No. 1 on the country charts at large, where it stayed...and stayed...and stayed. It was the No. 1 country song in the nation for 24 consecutive weeks, three weeks longer than the previous record. By the time it was done, “Cruise” had become the best-selling country song in history. As you may or may not know, Florida Georgia Line has some other jams in their catalog. “Get Your Shine On” and “Round Here” were hits from the same album, while subsequent full-lengths Anything Goes (2014) and Dig Your Roots (2016) joined Here’s to the Good Times as chart-topping country albums.
Florida Georgia Line Setlist
Below is a list of songs included in the Florida Georgia Line setlist. The setlist for individuals shows is subject to change, but these are some songs that Florida Georgia Line commonly plays at concerts.
- This Is How We Roll
- Anything Goes
- Round Here
- God, Your Mama, and Me
- Sun Daze
- Get Your Shine On
September 19, 2017
The Most Successful Tours of Summer 2017
Summer is basically, pretty much, for the most part over. Almost. But before we look ahead to fall and winter tours, let's take a look at the cast that ran the season. From country music to Coldplay, Kendrick Lamar to everybody else that isn't Kendrick Lamar, here's who won the summer. (List ranked based on…
March 17, 2017
The Hottest Country Tours of 2017
Giddy-up for another year of amazing country tours! From Garth Brooks to Hunter Hayes, Sheryl Crow to Florida Georgia Line, here's who we're most excited to see hit the dusty trail. Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood Tour Garth Brooks is still in the throes of his comeback tour, which is now in its third year…
March 16, 2017
Florida Georgia Line Announce 'Smooth' Tour
After spending the first part of 2017 traveling for the "Dig Your Roots" tour, country duo Florida Georgia Line will then embark on the "Smooth" tour. Kicking off on June 2 at Austin's 360 Amphitheater, catch them from New York to North Carolina, Chicago to San Diego. They'll even be joined by recent collaborators Backstreet…